Reviews for Night Fall
Guest chapter 6 . 4/1/2017
I love this story
Moirai73 chapter 4 . 3/20/2017
It's been several years since this was published, but just in case, I wanted to thank you for writing it. There are a ton of awful Riddick stories floating around, but you captured him beautifully. Great job!
Istalindir chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
:D 3 All the good times. I love your characterization of Riddick and Jack here.

You did a really good job here! Thank you.
Soaring Hawk1 chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Loved it.
Rasha007 chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
Oh thank God there is a sequel! I wanted to ask you if you are working on one because this story is too good to end yet :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
MORE MORE MORE!
Lauramichca chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Smart of the kid with the O2 rig, Never made to much sense to me that they would waste it, instead of trying to adjust for when it was empty and (as Jack did) save it for when it really was needed instead.
Lauramichca chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This is great. I really like your characterisations and twist of the plot.
JJBluebell chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
AAAHH OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SO FUCKING MUCH! I LOVE IT I LOVE YOU! *SPINNY BEAR HUG* seriously could not stop reading. this version of events is so amazing and i simply love the jack/riddick relationship its not to fluffy but more primal, like a pack mentality and i love how you've managed to keep the integrity of the characters while making them your own. beautifully written and amazingly done. thank you for an awesome read.
JJ X x
DragonSpirit03 chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
cant wait for more!
Ebony10 chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
I really, really like this!
Ookami Sakura chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
I thought your story was a good read, and I'm looking forward to the sequel!
strangersinthelight chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
Loved it. :) I'm a sucker for stories where Jack is, well, really just the only thing Riddick cares about. I like that everyone else can go jump off a bridge as far as he's concerned. hehehe Sad to see it end, but glad you're working on a sequel.
jenefaner chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Oh, SKYESHINED! Leave it to you to come up with another awesome Riddick fic! I LOVED it! I just cannot wait to read the next installment!
lilmiss8 chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
I love it can't wait for the next one