Reviews for Smoke in Mirrors
Bitchcraft chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
I honestly dont know what I would like to see from Liz or from Smoke in Mirrors. I would definitly like to see more of whats already been written, you're a great writer, but don't be afraid to try different things I'm sure all your readers would supports you :-). XoXo BC
Tashiana chapter 18 . 7/13/2013
I wish u would make Liz more curvy! I hate reading about our character not looking feminine! It's bad enough there's barely any leading female protaganists! But I like your writing. I feel u can do more though. I love Johnny & Boss stories lol Keep it up!
Tashiana chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
I like your story. I came across it few months ago, now i'm able to read it fully! Good read!
SvReaper 442 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Nice story keep on updating
Laura chapter 17 . 9/27/2012
I loved this story so much! Had me hooked in so much, that i sat here and read for like 2 hours. Haha. Please keep writing this!
johnnyWhore chapter 17 . 9/17/2012
omg love this story 100000000000000% please update soon -Meline
oppasyeobo chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
I absolutely adore this! Read it all nonstop today and I'm just dying for more. I really love the flashbacks, they were a very good idea and brilliantly written (not to mention they give me a huge dose of SR2 nostalgia :P ) Anyway, I love this fic and I love you for writing it. Never stop.
Wolf97 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Pretty good so far
Shadow182 chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
I like the darker edge you're adding to this, it's certainly got my attention. I know I've said before SRtT felt lacking to me and I like that you've used the opportunity to darken it and bring the story around to a more realistic tone
Shadow182 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Thought I'd give your fics a shot ;)

I really just wanted to comment after this one in particular, because I really felt my eyes misting for a moment. A lot of fics (yes, yes, including my own, I couldn't help it) have Gat and the Boss having had a romantic connection but here if felt their bond was fortified by something stronger. I get nervous writing funeral scenes - this one was done very nicely.
I'd write more but I really want to keep pressing on with this fic!
HeartWritingM chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
I loved the grave placement . And the funeral was touching.
queensnix chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Saw this on tumblr and have to say I'm happy I read it. I love it!
BOSSXJOHNNY chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
This one was so cute at the end i liked this one a lot! and when ever you do have the time make as many chapters as possiable only if u can :3 and i also really loved the action scene thank you for makeing this 3
nyan cat chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
hi! just wanted to drop by and say that i love your portrayal of the boss. she seem to look like the character i created for sr2. :D the red hair and tall built and all. it makes it easy for me to imagine the scenes. i also love bossxgat. :D i dunno why i love johnny gat's character so much. i felt so sad when he died. :( please continue and update soon. I like your story.
LittleMsMuse chapter 11 . 5/4/2012
As always, you get all my love darling! Johnnynwas harsher here than in the game! Damn!

Loving everything. Keep up the great work!