Reviews for Who Did You Miss Most?
belnonm chapter 1 . 1/20
Yeah, I also like this pairing. Perso, I find it a shame that mangaka limits themselves because of a classification. I know what a shonen is but a little romance never kill a story. Seriously, One Piece begun more than 20 years ago, the majority of the readers are adults who grow up with the story, we are not children who thinks the opposite sex is best left alone.
Werewingwolfxx chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
this is good I could picture the two heaviest drinkers in the crew having the strongest liquor saved for them.
kirowan chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
An enjoyble read. I always like the interactions of Zoro, Nami and Sanji.
I-Write-Terrible-Stories chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This is seriously one of my favorite one shots ever! Like, I re-read it a lot because I love it so much! Especially the way you wrote Nami and Zoro :3
skyviolet15 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
oh my... this story is cute...
i really like this story..
thank you and please make another zona again
AnberlinEve chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
AH! So you were the one who wrote this lovely beautiful fic! Omg. I've been trying to locate this fic for ages ever since I read it a long time ago before I dozed off. Hahaaha, I've forgotten how much I like the Zoro Nami part of fanfiction. This is by far one of my fav oneshots, and something I can clearly see happening in canon. Perfectly shows their interactions well when they aren't fighting like an old couple.
silentnami23 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
such a nice story,, love it,, hope you write more nami/zoro fic... those two is the reason why im addicted at one piece,,, but sad to say they were not be lovers at OP manga/anime because Oda said he wont put romance in S/H nakamas..
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
that was adorable.
xxclaire2181 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I really loved this story, i thought the characters stayed in character pretty well, there was some zoro parts that were a bit different to what he would be but nami i felt was defiantly in character, sanji was as well except i don't know if he will ever admit where he was for the past two years. haha. but i really enjoyed the story!
Machiryo karina-SENSEI chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Awesome! just wanted to let you know, I was grinning the whole time I read this. I love Zo-mi(ZoroXNami) fanfics like this one :D
JustChan chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
don't know how many times i've read this ! i just adore it !
and every time i'm like , the hell sanji cut it out she doesn't like you xD
yep i've nothing against Sanji :p nothing at all !

You'll write again about ZoNa right?

I wish i could write , lately there were a real lack on ZoNa Fanfic, and i've so many senario on my head after Punk Hazard and Film Z !
Lina-Tais chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Nice work!
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Loved it! I honestly don't really have a One Piece OTP since I loved so many on an even scale, but ZoNa takes a place in my heart somewhere because I just adore the both of them so much. This was an eventful piece, and amusing; usually I get bored when people write Zoro and Sanji bickering but this was well written. Two thumbs way way up! 333
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I loved this so much, it provided me with a good laugh and it wasn't at all corney which quite a few people have in their stories, intentionally or not. This is going straight on my fave list.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012