Reviews for Who Did You Miss Most?
kirowan chapter 1 . 5/11
An enjoyble read. I always like the interactions of Zoro, Nami and Sanji.
I-Write-Terrible-Stories chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This is seriously one of my favorite one shots ever! Like, I re-read it a lot because I love it so much! Especially the way you wrote Nami and Zoro :3
skyviolet15 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
oh my... this story is cute...
i really like this story..
thank you and please make another zona again
AnberlinEve chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
AH! So you were the one who wrote this lovely beautiful fic! Omg. I've been trying to locate this fic for ages ever since I read it a long time ago before I dozed off. Hahaaha, I've forgotten how much I like the Zoro Nami part of fanfiction. This is by far one of my fav oneshots, and something I can clearly see happening in canon. Perfectly shows their interactions well when they aren't fighting like an old couple.
silentnami23 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
such a nice story,, love it,, hope you write more nami/zoro fic... those two is the reason why im addicted at one piece,,, but sad to say they were not be lovers at OP manga/anime because Oda said he wont put romance in S/H nakamas..
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
that was adorable.
xxclaire2181 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I really loved this story, i thought the characters stayed in character pretty well, there was some zoro parts that were a bit different to what he would be but nami i felt was defiantly in character, sanji was as well except i don't know if he will ever admit where he was for the past two years. haha. but i really enjoyed the story!
Machiryo karina-SENSEI chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Awesome! just wanted to let you know, I was grinning the whole time I read this. I love Zo-mi(ZoroXNami) fanfics like this one :D
JustChan chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
don't know how many times i've read this ! i just adore it !
and every time i'm like , the hell sanji cut it out she doesn't like you xD
yep i've nothing against Sanji :p nothing at all !

You'll write again about ZoNa right?

I wish i could write , lately there were a real lack on ZoNa Fanfic, and i've so many senario on my head after Punk Hazard and Film Z !
Lina-Tais chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Nice work!
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Loved it! I honestly don't really have a One Piece OTP since I loved so many on an even scale, but ZoNa takes a place in my heart somewhere because I just adore the both of them so much. This was an eventful piece, and amusing; usually I get bored when people write Zoro and Sanji bickering but this was well written. Two thumbs way way up! 333
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I loved this so much, it provided me with a good laugh and it wasn't at all corney which quite a few people have in their stories, intentionally or not. This is going straight on my fave list.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Short but Great ! Thanks :D
mochidesu chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Aww, I love it so much! I think it was perfectly in character :)

The ZoNaSan was a nice touch too xD You should definitely write more ZoNa!
Enchanted Authoress chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Aw, that was so sweet ;) Loved it!