Reviews for Fraternizing
iceblossom98 chapter 25 . 5/6
was it starscream who killed her brother you keep saying screechy voice and screamer comes to mind
AquaJinx chapter 51 . 2/20
I one time read your story a long while ago, before you removed your romance scenes.
I'm pretty sure that you're able to have those scenes in your stories, as long as it's rated right.
If you changed the rating to M, I think you'd be able to keep the scenes in there.
Just a suggestion.
Hope it helps! :)
AquaJinx chapter 75 . 2/2
Wow... I stayed up till 4:00 in the morning reading this, and frankly, my brains a little fried! :D
But still... Poor Nightstalker had it SO hard in the beginning!
I liked how it was CliffXNight... And the humans... they were DEFINETLY the funniest! I really liked their addition. And I was sad when Fli-Ni lost his wings again... I liked when he had them...And I wonder if Nightstalker will have a mech or femme, or if she'll carry it...
This is exciting!
Soundwave is my favorite Decepticon in TFP, and I'm glad he joined the Autobots... but to be blind... I've never read of it going that way before!
Btw, if I sound kinda over enthusiastic, or strange, read the first line at the top... ;)
(Longest. Review. EVER! Whoo!)
Guest chapter 55 . 8/15/2015
O-Optimus...;-;
A sad, unexpected, but interesting twist, I must say. :'3
AND HOLY FRAG NIGHTFLIER IS THE NEW PRIME HOLY SHIT
Guest chapter 49 . 8/14/2015
OH MY FUCKING GOD FLI-NI LIVES?!
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT
MY HEARTRATE
GOOD LORD IM SO EXCITED!
Hi 3 chapter 44 . 8/13/2015
After reading this chapter, I suddenly have this urge to go stand on the top of a large building or mountain or in some large open field and just scream "FUCK YEAH!" from the top of my lungs.
THE INSPIRATION IS REAL, BITCHES.
Love this story so much! :D
Guest chapter 52 . 7/23/2015
This story is an insane roller coaster of emotions! I have cried, and I have felt sad for, and empowered with, Nightstalker. I really do love this story and the problems the characters must face and how they interact!

I hope it's not too much to ask that the next update that occurs you might post a link to read the whole story, and not the redacted, cannabalized version requires, for guest readers who can't PM because they aren't a part of the site. Only if it's not too much trouble
Ella chapter 75 . 4/25/2015
Somewhat off topic, but I absolutely LOVE this story and my birthday is in a few days so... But I feel like Ultra Magnus needs to fall in love. Poor commander has to have some in his life cycle...lol. But seriosuly. Amazing way of going in depth with characters without them being OOC. Hope to see this updated.

-ella
Abyss Prime chapter 75 . 1/20/2015
YAY! SOUNDIE MY LITTLE BABY! Love the chapter!
Transformers Gal chapter 75 . 1/20/2015
I was so excited when I saw there was another chapter!
I love this story so much! And this chapter was really good! Of course, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Honestly I love this story not just because of the plot, but you use really good grammar which makes it easy to read and very enjoyable!
Anyway, great job, and I look froward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 75 . 1/20/2015
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
Valkyrie 497 chapter 75 . 1/20/2015
Oh, if only people would read the expanded lore of the Aligned continuity. Soundwave WAS a politician before the start of the war. He left out of disgust at the corruption. Regardless, this was a touching chapter, and really adds to Nightflier's character as a whole.

It's funny. I was just thinking about how great it would be if you updated this today, and then you go and do just that! Thank you!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 75 . 1/20/2015
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
What is the Young Justice story about?
Transformers Gal chapter 74 . 12/22/2014
Ok I have absolutely enjoyed this story! It is one that I can't wait to read more of! Nightstalker has come so far character wise, and I love all of the effort you have put into that. You make the characters believable and that is hard to do. This story is definitely a favorite and I can't wait to see what the next chapter will bring! Once again amazing job!
Lola chapter 74 . 10/25/2014
Love this chapter! I like how Nightstalker has grown so strong.