Reviews for My Night Among Stars
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
poor parvati, i liked this but i believe the boy was from Beauxbaton, sorry about me being nitpicky correct me if im wrong though
Shadowed93 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This was very cute, poor Parvati! I like how she pretended to be unbothered by everything but really it all got to her. I think you could have used the word 'fancy' a bit less, but other than that it was well written :)
ToxicRainfall chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I really enjoyed this! It was a very interesting perspective take, and I like how you’ve taken a very canon event and added more depth. I’ve never thought about Parvati’s feeling’s deep inside, and that she had a true crush on Harry. It was very realistic and believable, and it was well written. I liked a lot, and thanks for entering the competition. Well done, and good luck! :D
TayaCurragh chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Aw, cute story :) I like how she said she genuinely likes him for who he is, rather than because he's the boy-who-lived. The characterisation is really good, the maturity for her age seemed really good too, like her jealousy over Cho and that she didn't like how her sister brought the same dress, as she wanted to be unique. Aw, I feel sorry for her at the end :(
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Interesting little snippet on Parvarti, I never would've thought of it that way, though that /is/ the point of fanfiction. It was a mundane topic, one you turned into something worthy, so well done.
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This was really good. I feel so sorry for Pavarti. Do you know what happened to her after after the final battle? This was excellently written and very unique. I think you have done an excellent job. I really like that you had her actually liking Harry.
iambookworm chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Awww :( I feel so bad for her! I like how you used her, because a lot of people don't think of her as anything but an extraneous character, but she did play a big part in the books. Whether you think of her as a petty girl who just liked the fact that THE Harry Potter asked her out, or as a girl who did honestly like him. I Like how you portrayed her though :) Of course she must have been ecstatic when her crush and savior of the Wizarding World asked her out. Let's face it, any of us would have been. And no one ever thinks about her when Harry was being well, a jerk. She must have been crushed. I'm glad you put this out because people need to see it!