Reviews for First Kiss
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Delightful read.
Iridescent Swan chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
OH LUKE ))) Such a cute dad...

Lol I kept seeing Matt and Lucy as KIDS since Luke kept calling her a "girl", and most especially when he said "tiny girl".

Hahaha Lucy. "Definitely her mother's daughter". I agree xD

This kept me smiling the whole way! Nice job! .
Iseki chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Ah another one! I absolutely love your oneshots! This is so Luke, and although I have no experience of Lucy, she is so obviously the fruit of that pairing's loins...

The writing here gives off the exact right amount of panic and stealth... Luke is the perfect doting father- blaming the entirety of the situation on poor harmless Matt, who is like a fly caught in the spider’s web. I especially like the reference to Luke’s tree-felling and it’s extremeness, because while Luke can often be written obnoxiously in his general enthusiasm this was seamless and made me smile.
starpokemon123 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Loved it! haha Luke, your lil' girl is also Selena's ! good job

Star out
Psycho Kay chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Yep, definetly Selena's child
munkimu chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I LOVED it! It was funny at times, I was like 'oh dear god. Not ANOTHER Tamaki Suoh in the world!' XD well if Tamaki were real... 'GET OFF MY DAUGHTER!' yeah, Luke had a 'Tamaki Daddy' moment.
munkimu chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
magikarp27 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This story is too perfect! X3 I could so see Luke freaking like this! And perhaps Luke and Candace COULD make Lucy, since everyone has hair in the cool color category...maybe. But great story!
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Quite amusing, the concept that is.

And like diego said, more description will do a lot more for your story. Especially for the moments lingering before the kiss. Although the ending was quite a catch.

Peace Out
coli66 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Even though I'm not a big fan of Selena and Luke, I do love Lucy! She's so cool! And I totally picture this scene happening! Great oneshot :D
The Rune Reverend chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
That was a absolutely adorable. i love it!
Hersheychocolates101 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
XD XD XD XD Hehe.
hmgurl4evr unlogged chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Yeah...I'm to lazy to login right now :/

"GET OFF MY DAUGHTER!" XD That was the best part right there. If my dad saw me kissing somebody, he would take his axe, march right up to us, then kill the dude who I was kissing and then would ground me till i'm 80... XD

Minus well login and fav! :)
Seventh Chance chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Very, very cute!

I wont die happy until you write a Luke/Candace longfic.
Lollipopdiego chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
OHMYGOD! I check the archive after like two months to seethia! I love you so much now. You made me laugh out loud and do crazy stuff before talking a shower. That was so cute! Definitely her mother's daughter. I didn't expect Luke to jump at Matt and stuff, oh my goddess that is the funniest fanfic about Harvest Moon I've read in a long time. It's realistic, fluffy, flirty, and ... I applaud you. Cookies for you! There was description and the most realistic adorable dialogue ever!

the only things I suggest are a) more description when they're about to kiss! Suspense is hanging into air, and Luke seems to be hanging onto every moment. I get the impression of that from your words, then BAM they kiss. Whoa, a little sudden there. B) more thoughts from Luke! He's acting like this... What was his first kiss like from Selena? Why wouldn't he want Matt kissing her? Expression is key. ;D

I love this! Author alert

My friend has a Roy x Lucy fanfic. If you want to read it, it's in my favourites.

See you around,