Reviews for Public Enemy Number One
TravelingByBroom chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
That. Was HILARIOUS! The sarcasm reminded me of myself. I love Elphaba! Genius! (And I may or may not have broken someone's nose before too... hehe... *smiles innocently*)
Wickedly Hope Pancake chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
LOL! Hilarious!:D
heatqueen chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I keep on coming back to this fic and reading it with the utmost amusement. This is incredible! And the nose cancer...and the nose having feelings...and therapy...and...just wow.
heatqueen
Zelda rules chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Haha! That was hilarious!
Fiyero's obsession for his nose kind of reminds me of Flynn Rider's though...
GinervaMarieChaseEverdeen chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Can I get a commemorative T-shirt from Elphaba's nose breaking championship?! Haha great companion piece :D
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I actually haven't read the other story, but this was hilarious!
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
"Well, obviously I make a sport of breaking people's noses and Fiyero's won me a championship. Can I interest you in a commemorative T-shirt?" - Prize line.

I LOVE this - I was killing myself laughing the entire way through; I love how those girls were so serious about everything. "Noses have feelings too." LOL
divajaiden WritingisAPassion chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I DIED! This was so funny! I love Elphaba's scarcasm and tone throughout it all! I wanted to see it on stage it was so well written! 3 OMG amazing!
kestrel135 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Wow, that was hilarious! Nose cancer? Totally cracked me up :P Really good one-shot on how people reacted on Elphaba punching Fiyero...his nose to be precise :P Loved it!
Shaunsie chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Teehee,oh my Oz, that was funny! I can TOTALLY see Miss Julia doing that though and it's so funny! :D I saw the twitter thing and immediately cried and then tears of sadness turned into craughing(cry/laughing) because this one shot was so amusing! Anyway, love you Carlie.

Shauna xx

P.S you should still write a Fiyauna just saying,and Liana too! ;)
PocketSevens chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
That was waaaaaaaay too funny! I loved how you captured Elphaba's sarcasm in this fic. This one really made my day. :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Good
Kelly leddy chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Ha ha I love it - this seriously put the biggest smile on my face and my workmates were giving me weird looks - I still can't believe you actually wrote it

Yay 23 days, I hate rubbing it in too but I am so excited I can't help it :D
Fae-and-night chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
First Elphaba's hair, then Fiyero's nose! What's the next causality? Elphaba's brain? Fiyero's white pants? GASP! Good thing they got back to when they did.
wickedozgirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA omg this was so funny. I'm at school and couldn't stop laughing. Especially at the nose cancer bit! And then of course, my friends asked me what I was laughing at, and I explained the whole thing and was laughing the whole time. They thought I was crazy hahahahha. Love you Carlie!