Reviews for Illusion
So We Sang chapter 15 . 6h
This is amazing and thought out way more than most fics! Update soon:)
MixedMemories chapter 15 . 6/8
This is good. So good! Please come back and finish it.
anon vd chapter 14 . 3/14
Damn it, update already.
AmyRose512 chapter 15 . 3/10
Hi. I don't know if you'll read this anytime soon, but this story is just so good. I really hope you update soon, because I'd really like to see what happens next. :)
princessalexandra0201 chapter 15 . 2/22
I love the idea behind this story and cannot wait to read the rest
TheImaginativeFox chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
So now that they've gotten most of the team's attention, they are almsot ready to start the next stage, which would be what exactly? This is so good, and I really hope you can continue this some time. You write it so well, and the concept is great :)
TheImaginativeFox chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
Two more have been introduced to the beginnings to waking up to their real reality. I'm guessing they'll all meet up and discuss shat's been going on, Mayer put two and two together and try to figure it out, that is, if they decide to leave.
TheImaginativeFox chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
Going in individually an reintroducing their powers and abilities while telling them this isn't real. That should get things moving hopefully.

I liked the part when Wally said the woes of an intellectual, I found it funny :)
TheImaginativeFox chapter 12 . 11/10/2014
This happy gas will end up killing them in the end if they don't figure this out, right? I wonder what they'll have to do to wake themselves up. Or maybe if their mentors were able to create a reverse effect by using fear gas to snap them out ofit and bring them back to reality. It sounds so cruel, but letting them go on staying in there will only harm them later.

I loved that they went to the circus and Dick actually enjoyed himself, even after he was attacked by more memories.
TheImaginativeFox chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
How did I know it wouldn't be that easy and they woudknt wake up? I hope Batman finds a way to reverse it, or maybe a way to contact them and convince them to wake up. So are we giving to see some more sibling bonding wiht Roy and Artemis?
TheImaginativeFox chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
So was the headache Megan's mind sort of realizing what was going on? And nice use of Scarescrow in this, he was one of my guesses. What will happen if they don't want to wake up? If the sedatives wear off, will they wake up, or do they have some say in it? And when they do, will they think they're back in the simulation?
TheImaginativeFox chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
So they're piecing together order of events, that's a good start, right? I like how Robin has that anxiety that it will all be gone like that, even after he's moslty come to terms with this being his normal life.
TheImaginativeFox chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
So maybe Wally can remebr who he saw, and that can help them inside whatever it is they're in. Once they find out it's not real, I wonder if they'll still be content to stay or if they'll want to come back right away.
TheImaginativeFox chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Loved the interactions between Artmeis and Roy, and how Roy opened up a little in this chapter. Well, figuring out who's not behind it is something, gets you closer to finding out who is.
TheImaginativeFox chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
They all seem happy, I'm curious as to who is behind this. I'm also glad that the League is on it already. I liked Megan's interactions with her uncle, and then the conversation with Dick and Wally was really good, and then putting Alfred in there. I liked how he explained the whole time thing and about actually tasting food. They seem to prefer this world for the most part, I'm just wondering if it will stay like that for long, or if thigns will turn around