Reviews for Illusion
I totally agree with your view of the second season, even though I missed M'gann's changes till episode seven or so. N1
A lot of chocolate cookies for you
Silver.Wind809 chapter 15 . 1/9
DSFUGEUISDGH! GAH! NO! I need more! Oh my goodness, this is so amazing. I am just, gah! I have loved this story, right from the first chapter. The writing is superb, and I love how you get into each character on their own, none of them really shining out and taking over, so we get some love from everyone.

During that first chapter with Batman and Flash, I was so excited to see them and that the simulation wasn't real. I came from the prompt on the other website, which said it didn't matter if it was actually real, or some villainous ploy. It wasn't until later that I actually read your summary, which kind of made it obvious the perfect world was fake.

Anyways, I just love this idea and story concept. It reminds me of an idea I have that I want to write, where The Light and Cadmus got a hold of each of the sidekicks really before they became sidekicks to their mentors, and were being trained, thinking that Cadmus works with the League while at the same time slowly being turned against the League, being prepared to join Cadmus and the Light. It sounds complicated when I try to compress it, but reading this story has given me motivation to write it. So, thank you.

And even though it hasn't been updated in years, that's okay... I'm happy that I at least get this much to read.
Marmar218 chapter 15 . 10/1/2015
omg it's been three years since you last updated pleeeeeeeease update I love this story
Guest Star chapter 15 . 9/18/2015
It's a mite bit late to be hoping for a new chapter, but I stil want to say that I enjoyed what you have posted. :] Good work.
So We Sang chapter 15 . 8/31/2015
This is amazing and thought out way more than most fics! Update soon:)
MixedMemories chapter 15 . 6/8/2015
This is good. So good! Please come back and finish it.
anon vd chapter 14 . 3/14/2015
Damn it, update already.
AmyRose512 chapter 15 . 3/10/2015
Hi. I don't know if you'll read this anytime soon, but this story is just so good. I really hope you update soon, because I'd really like to see what happens next. :)
princessalexandra0201 chapter 15 . 2/22/2015
I love the idea behind this story and cannot wait to read the rest
TheImaginativeFox chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
So now that they've gotten most of the team's attention, they are almsot ready to start the next stage, which would be what exactly? This is so good, and I really hope you can continue this some time. You write it so well, and the concept is great :)
TheImaginativeFox chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
Two more have been introduced to the beginnings to waking up to their real reality. I'm guessing they'll all meet up and discuss shat's been going on, Mayer put two and two together and try to figure it out, that is, if they decide to leave.
TheImaginativeFox chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
Going in individually an reintroducing their powers and abilities while telling them this isn't real. That should get things moving hopefully.

I liked the part when Wally said the woes of an intellectual, I found it funny :)
TheImaginativeFox chapter 12 . 11/10/2014
This happy gas will end up killing them in the end if they don't figure this out, right? I wonder what they'll have to do to wake themselves up. Or maybe if their mentors were able to create a reverse effect by using fear gas to snap them out ofit and bring them back to reality. It sounds so cruel, but letting them go on staying in there will only harm them later.

I loved that they went to the circus and Dick actually enjoyed himself, even after he was attacked by more memories.
TheImaginativeFox chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
How did I know it wouldn't be that easy and they woudknt wake up? I hope Batman finds a way to reverse it, or maybe a way to contact them and convince them to wake up. So are we giving to see some more sibling bonding wiht Roy and Artemis?