Reviews for Everything She Does, Is Beautiful
RoseAndClay chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
Tears of joy..in my eyes. This is one of the most beautiful Willow-Tara fic i've read. The cute, refreshing, light-themed story is just so perfect for the two of them. Very far from...what really happened :( oh gosh here i am again, remembering. *sniff*

Thank you for this wonderful story.
RoseAndClay chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
Willow's soooooooooo cute i'm gonna die .
RefreshingSanity chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
Very sweet story. Tara says she's always loved Willow, so did Riley and Tara actually kiss?
Syndi-Dowell chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
Sweet story, I think it'd be an awesome idea to continue this story. :)
MissWhedonista chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
A nice sweet short story. Don't think it really needs expansion, it's quite a nice lead in to all the deep and soulmatey kind of love on the show.
Enyo The First chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
I stumbled upon this after reading the last update of your other Twillow story, and I was delighted by finding this to satisfy my need for this type of story with this piece. Short, yes, I do wish that there has been a bit more to it (meaning I'm all for an add-on or even a sequel!), but I don't feel the same dead break I tend to get from ambiguous endings such as these. Nice work.
KirbyPaint chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
Alright, this story was soooo cute, especially at the end. Not so much when Willow and Tara were arguing, though, that was just real sad :,( this was a very well done story, and it was super fun to read. Yokatta deshita!
AstronSoul chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
Ok I wanted to cry!

~sad face~
Dirty Tube Socks chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
Epic confrontation in the next chapter (*crosses fingeres*)? *huge a$$ grin*
Dirty Tube Socks chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
I enjoyed this tidbit, especially Willow's assessment of Riley.
AblatedCrayon chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Mmmm loving this! It's been too long since I read a Willow/Tara. I see a lot of potential here and look forward to seeing where you go with it.

Thanks for sharing this with us,

AblatedCrayon
AstronSoul chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Hey Girl!

Great update on this (just caught up on the newest of your additions)

I like how you have the part where both Tara and Willow say no friends, tho they have friends, was perfect!

Though hopefully they both decide to 'talk' ya know get their feelings out, but fun to see em all flustered.

~AS~
Soundwave-82 chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Cool willow upset about tara and she doesn't know willow like her like that please keep up the good work with the story please
Dirty Tube Socks chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
...it wasn't letting me log in... any ways.

You know the suspence to their confrontation is going to kill me right?

Really looking forward to an update. :)
Soundwave-82 chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Love this I can't wait to see what happens next