Reviews for Stripped
DeletAccountPlease chapter 5 . 3/22/2016
This is awesome :) I like their funny friendship and you put it so well. I really hope Civil War isn't going to mess that bond up too much, I'm dreading that movie...
Smouse chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
good fic! D Nice work
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Love it! A very short, but accurate story about what they would think about each other if they ever became friends.

(Of course, the desire to introduce him to new tunes didn't stop Tony from requesting that Jarvis play "Star Spangled Man" every time Steve walked into a room, but that was beside the point.)

I can so totally see that! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
(chapter 2): Very accurate! I also think that Steve felt insecure and certainly tense in the hellicarrier, and he needed something to lash out at, and Tony was the closet target.
AlwAys-wRiting-foREvER chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is really cool. After the first sentence it caught my attention and made me want to keep reading.
RomansRoad chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
This was very well-written! I liked to see the friendship side of their relationship, as opposed to romantic. I like the potential friendship created between them in the movie, and your piece really helped to continue where the film left off.

Wonderful!

RR
Naiel chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
lovely! The tone of the story is gentle, with emotions, without taking them out the movie-verse or making them oc's.

It's sometimes a little vague, but I really like that! Great story!
Fluffy52 chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
oh god this is incredible, Please Update more!
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
This fic was really good! I enjoyed reading it. :)
Tsukimine12 chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Love it...again xD

their frienship is just so cute and sometimes very funny xD (I say this 'cause i have read another fic of them)

This is the end? D:

Well...the only thing i have to say is:

¬°Fantastic fic!

Great fic!

read you later!

bye xD
idon'tcaretimesten chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Are you going to continue writing this story?
kakashifangrl1012 chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
this is a really great collection. One of the things that most interests me about the Avengers is the relationship between Tony and Steve, but everyone seems to want to put them together romantically, and I just don't see it. But their friendship/ lack of friendship is hugely interesting. keep up the good work!