Reviews for Curious
kimi-ebi chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
It was really interesting ! I have to thank you for this one ! I've always wonder why Johan dress like that too, and it's a logical answer.
Thank you for this text !
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This was unexpected but expected.

Really like Johan's reaction as well as the logical reason why he doesn't wear sleeves.
FireMelon13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I half expected the scars to be fake and for for Johan to wash them off like makeup, you know a way for Johan to manipulate people or something. But I really like this. I like being able to see something like this as a reason behind Johan's behavior instead of just saying that he is pure evil like some interpret him to be. This humanizes him. Very nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
My poor baby...
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
So who abused Johan, the people at Kinderheim or someone since then? If it was someone since then, wouldn't he just leave?
But yeah, I think he thinks a lot more of Nina's safety and wellbeing than his own...or pretty much anyone else's actually. And it is kind of strange that Johan always wears long-sleeved turtlenecks, though I think that it's meant to make him seem more mysterious and untouchable.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I imagine Johan wearing all those clothes every time because he does not want to 'show' some of his skin. I mean, when he's impersonating Anna, he looks like a girl [and a pretty girl at that] . And if he dresses lightly, one would notice his small body. I think the clothes make him big, and makes him more manly. It's how he wants to be seen. but this is only my opinion. great fic! :D

p.s. The fic sounds so logical to me, but I can't imagine Kinderheim people beaten up. They are being shaped psychologically, and deprivation [which we use in animal training every time] works well with Bonaparta's profile. Beating them up is a punishment procedure that when done, the behavior you wanted accomplished by your client is learned quickly (or increases in frequency), but when that punishment is not being presented anymore, the behavior declines to appear frequently (and may be even unlearned), without supporting contingencies.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 5/3/2012

He did wear things got him all covered up, didn't he? Except when he was faking to be Nina, of course. XD What an irony. DX