Reviews for Chosen Path
Luna0202 chapter 3 . 2/13
Very well written. Thank you for this story.
MissBehavior chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Aw, cute :D You should keep this up, write a more extended version of what happens in the series. Nasir and Agron don't get enough scenes in my opinion, although the ones they have are just perfect.
ShanghaiLily chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Beautiful! I could read 20 chapters of this :)
mandagrammy1 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
I very much enjoyed your interpretation of such pivotal moments in the romance between Agron and Nasir. I think you captured the feel of the language and the growing affection between the two beautifully. I also feel that your gap fillers were totally plausible. Thank you for a really good reading experience.
SuperAwesomePandaKitty chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I loved this story :3
Lilynette chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
I simply loved it. Thanks so much for sharing! This is going in the favs.
Kasadija957 chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
You are fucking good at this! They way you captured the moment, the feelings and even the language in how you presented this was truly amazing and touching! I adore this story, you have talent!

I would be more than happy to ever read story for this couple made by you!
pris chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
awesome!
bloodsoakedleather chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Sheer loveliness.
Clarissa8 chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Lovely ending to their story. I only wish I had seen those episodes where their love grew. I missed them all.
MsNJS chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
LOVELY! It was simple yet intricate take on the thoughts running through Nasir's head. Great job!
mistyhaze420 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Really enjoyed this!
Clarissa8 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
How can it be that one of my absolute fave authors from TWD is also now writing for Sparty? And for Nagron, no less! I'm a lucky lucky viewer indeed. :) Please, more Nagron! And don't forget about Daryl.
bloodsoakedleather chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This is so beautiful, I love anything written from Nasir's point of view.