Reviews for And The Sun Was Going Down
Ukik chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
"And they fucked" oh okay
El President chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Ok first of all great job on the writing. It was high in quality (Grammar and Spelling wise). This was an enjoyable story, very funny at parts. So good work.

Now I'm using the mobile app of FanFiction to read this and there is this option where you can have a female robotic voice read you the story. No one really uses it, at least to my knowledge, because its so monotone and gets several words wrong. Despite that, believe you me when I say that hearing the last paragraph in the robotic voice is absolutely hilarious! LOL!
Roman Empire chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
That was neat, and unbelievably funny with that simple last line. As much as I enjoyed that (7/10), it could have used more clop. Plus, why was Twilight less upset than Luna? She wanted to screw her MOTHER! Either way, it was great.
Jennifer Martin chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
what the heck
mttmercado chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
And The Sun Was Going Down
{On Pinkie Pie}

{And then they fucked.}

"AND THEN WE FUCKED!"

BRAVO! bra-fucking-vo.
i am so, giggly about this, it was well written, and i just, enjoyed it. especially the small parts, like pinkie pis voice comeing out of nowhwere whispering "foorrrrrreeevvvveerrrrr" or when rainbow dash was talking about the negitives in a cloud and spaeks and was all "WHAT I AIN'T STUPID!"
lovely,
i applaud, and cheer
Peoplesuckass chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I think this is a great story, with great meaning, and lot's of twists. I came here for Twinkie Pie, but oh well! (Twilight's a whore ;P)
whiterook6 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I really enjoyed that. I thought the ending confrontation was a little soft given the harshness of the previous scenes - too much understanding right away. Otherwise funny, compelling, and hot!
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
why didn't you add details to the last part
mykes chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I was here for Twinkie Pie but got so much more than that. I was sort of wondering what I reading. Haha, not ashamed to admit that Luna/Twilight was hot. Even though incest. Oop. I loved the angst in the first half. After their friends visited Twilight it all just went crazy lol. Anyway, perfect story is perfect. AND THEN THEY F*CKED!
Island1212 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This is the best pony story ever!

I am added this story.

*Stands up and starts crying* I'm sorry badass story!
NocturneD chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
*Slowly stands up and claps*
PinkAndDeadly chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Nice fic, even though TwiLuna isn't in my tastes.

I like the slight Twinkie Pie shipping in the end the most.