Reviews for Subject 14
Tobee chapter 1 . 5/4
ohmygod whatisthis, tentacle rape by Drakath? Q~Q EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
KM Seward chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
Oh, cool! Nice update. This all looks like it will be a very promising plot. Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work!
mycatsaninja47 chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
I like this chapter, it's a lot smoother. But I couldn't help but notice... You kind of have two chapter threes. :P Post cjapter *five*!
KM Seward chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Hey there! I'm Kex3. Mabry sent me here so I read the first three chapters... It looks good! I must say, Drakath's security is very poor, lol. 2 escapees at once! Niiice... I'm liking that, haha.

Also, I notice you're using the names of character's in the show Yu-Gi-Oh. "Anzu" and "Marik". Is that purposeful? Or where you just running low on names? I think it might be best to avoid using the same names... because they are very original and unique. I just thought I should mention that...

If I had to mention anything else, I noticed that your present tense and past tense sentences were combined a lot, and it was a little confusing. Are you expirementing? I love doing that... But for it to work, you'll have to settle on either present or past tense for a steady reading.

I like this story! Keep up the good work. It looks very original and well thought out when it comes to plot and creativity! I hope to see some more soon ;) You're doing very well for your first fanfiction!
Kyuu-Kyuun chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
wow~! this story is good~! hope you'll update soon!
mycatsaninja47 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Really good so far, check your spelling, lots of errors, but other than that good! Hehe cake...