Reviews for Web of Justice
PhoenixAzure chapter 1 . 11/3
The tense is kinda confusing to be honest. Odd to read something in present tense, not sure if I’ll drop it or not because of this.
Ever wanted to do another Spider Man Justice League lemon fanfic? that has a better plot than this one? That has no Marvel elements n where Peter is the one with the harem of all the DC babes in the universe? Consider it.
U think that Spider-Man would be the one to be scoring all the babes here. N that he would be the hero to resolve everything quicker.
If this turns out to not be a lemon fanfic with all these sexy dames around, u need to start writing a smut soon. R we still in the JLU or r we proceeding into original territory.
So Shareya didn’t left the League after Starcrossed?
I thought Jason wasn’t a part of the JLU universe. Same with the Teen Titans.
Paperman0 chapter 26 . 9/15
I was thinking about this story just a few days before the latest update.
It was a real nice surprise, and I jumped at the occasion to reread it from the beginning.
I appreciate the story being written mostly in present simple: it's something I can't find too often.

Happy for Peter and Rose.

The only thing I have issues with is when Peter goes to New York and finds lots of superheroes and supervillains, to say nothing of the Avengers and SHIELD, that somehow managed to be snobbed by Supeman, Batman and the worldwide JL. The only explanation I could put together was that on his way to NY Peter at some point walked through a dimensional portal and reached a parallel universe.

That said, I hope the next chapter will be just months and not years away.

Good work.
reader0007 chapter 25 . 9/13
spectre has become a really annoying know-it-all.
RandoFox chapter 16 . 9/7
What exactly did the joker do to Diana?
QuantumExia chapter 26 . 9/7
The return of this great story. I must say I really enjoyed what I've read of this. I love the pairing of Spider-Man and Rose Wilson as you write them with great chemistry and a great dynamic, it's a unique pair and I would love to see it blossom even more. I can't wait to see what you do next with this cast of characters and Spidey learning to enjoy life more in the DC universe. Can't wait for the next chapter.
joe63129 chapter 26 . 9/6
Glad that this story is back. Please keep up the great work.
Psionic108 chapter 1 . 9/6
Good beginning, looking forward to more.
RandoFox chapter 1 . 9/5
Ok, no slash, that's good because I don't like slash but will peter be paired with anyone from the DC universe?
Laser Crusader chapter 26 . 9/4
Well, I just have to say that I love this story!

I must say that I do like the Ravage and Spider-Man pairing. It is quite unique and fun to read. I would assume that with both their superhuman stamina and lust that those two would have 48 hours of fun in their room before they get out of there. Hell I wouldn’t put it past Rose that she would disable Peter’s communicator and told the others to leave them alone so there wouldn’t be any interruptions. (Lets be honest, any normal person would want to stay in that situation for as long as possible. To hell with everything else.)

On a side note did Rose really have protection or did she really didn’t care if got pregnant? If she did get pregnant in the future that would really be a great incentive for Peter to stay in the DC Universe.

I sure hope that Peter doesn’t get his memories back. Him not having his memories and agonizing about them is sure entertaining. Not to mention it sure would be a great read, having Rose comfort Peter about his amnesia. Plus it would be cool if she did what both Peter and Batman couldn’t do, her uncovering Spider-Man’s origins. (Which she could do by using her father’s connections and possibly questioning the Spectre and other mystical sources.) Which could leave her with a difficult dilemma whether or not to reveal it to Peter.

I look forward to the chaos factor that Peter will bring to Ares’s plans. I am already dying to read the next chapter of this extremely extraordinarily story. Good luck writing the next chapters. I just can’t wait for it.
U chapter 26 . 9/4