Reviews for Web of Justice
Yes on Spidey and Rose!
Dahajo chapter 25 . 4/4
Yay
Holios the Demon Companion chapter 25 . 10/19/2018
She's called ravager for a reason
Holios the Demon Companion chapter 11 . 10/18/2018
...was that a shot at CW's "The Flash"?
Smh chapter 24 . 8/27/2018
Aaaand you lost me. Everything is in the same universe but somehow no one has heard of each other/tried to initiate contact from the respective New York/Marvel and Gotham/DC circles? Batman is the greatest detective but he couldn't figure out that Spider-Man from New York who died/disappeared has a connection to this new ward of his? Etc. Etc.?
Suspension of disbelief is broken, plot holes abound.
Gregary Fritsch chapter 25 . 8/11/2018
so, i typed in Spider-Man dc harem fanfiction and this is a option, but has nothing to do with Spider-Man having a harem
xXReiHideoHiwatariXx chapter 25 . 8/7/2018
Great story can't believe it hasn't been updated in this long. I honestly think his attachment to rose is more of a side effect to his feelings for (Felicia)black cat. which is why it reminds me and Selina of Batman and herself. I don't hate the pairing but it's definitely not my favorite. I think Peter and star would be more interesting for the dramatic flair plus i think she has a Gwen Stacy vibe for him
The Kromann chapter 25 . 5/25/2018
God damn you, your amazing story, and gut wrenching cliffhangers.
PeaceReaper chapter 1 . 5/11/2018
so its rose,batgirl,starfire and maybe spiderwoman
Quantum chapter 25 . 5/7/2018
Keep it up, I'll be waiting for the next update but can you make it a Harem for Spidey :)
NomadicNine chapter 25 . 4/10/2018
Peter needs Ravager, you already saw what happened to him when he thought she would've died. Also, I want to see what would happen if Peter would come in contact with Venom and become more powerful.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 25 . 12/11/2017
Jack pot.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 5 . 12/9/2017
Please Pam don’t be gentle.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/14/2017
This has gotten beyond stupid and I deeply regret reading as far as I have.
JimmyHall24 chapter 3 . 10/19/2017