Reviews for Web of Justice
sara chapter 25 . 4/27
I cant wait to see what happens next it has been years since you last updated
You're really under rating Soider-Man here. Maybe he's holding back, but if he's really trying to accurately gauge his speed, and he doesn't have anything mental stopping him from going all out . . . Three and a half minutes for a mile is a snail's pace for him. He's super human, so stop trying to keep him completely in the realm of normal human potential. Sure, the world record holder can't go that fast, but Peter has the proportional strength and speed of a spider. He can theoretically run at a little over 200 mph, taking into account his ability to process images at that speed. Without the pesky limitations of his processing speed, he could easily go way faster. Or are you following movie logic, where they've toned down his powers a ton?
CYSBFYWYS chapter 2 . 4/25
Your spelling needs work, your punctuation is spotty, and you need to choose one tense and stick with it. Generally, past tense is preferable. Present tense is sometimes accepted, but you stink at writing it, so I'd suggest you go with past. Whatever you choose, stop bouncing between the two.
Some Guy In An Ambulance chapter 4 . 2/24
Dude, no fucking way "You found him on the street huh?" Nightwing remarks looking at the young man scrolling through data. "You know the way your alter ego keeps taking in orphaned little boys, people are going to start writing Batman slash fanfics about you and your so-called wards." Man, this quote had me dying. And that Nightwing is "Batman Lite" what the fuck. This can't be legal! XD
You know the fight between batman and Wonder Woman sounds really dirty at first
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 2/6
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
AspiringAuthor236 chapter 25 . 12/28/2016
Can you finish this
wolfman360 chapter 25 . 8/28/2016
nay
DMD Hanafin chapter 6 . 8/12/2016
Why would an upbringing on a farm make him an idiot? I'm sure farmers are far more intelligent than many people in the city.
ggboyking chapter 25 . 6/8/2016
Why the hell will you stop this
Night Shadow76 chapter 25 . 5/17/2016
I say Yay to the hook up. Put those two together!
bookwormrdd chapter 25 . 2/19/2016
update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2016
Tim isn't Batman's son that Damian
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 25 . 1/17/2016
A fantastic story and a great pairing, can't wait to see more.
Kaestal chapter 24 . 12/20/2015
Are you okay scarlet? I hope you are as we miss ya.