Reviews for Web of Justice
wolfman360 chapter 25 . 8/28
nay
DMD Hanafin chapter 6 . 8/12
Why would an upbringing on a farm make him an idiot? I'm sure farmers are far more intelligent than many people in the city.
ggboyking chapter 25 . 6/8
Why the hell will you stop this
Night Shadow76 chapter 25 . 5/17
I say Yay to the hook up. Put those two together!
bookwormrdd chapter 25 . 2/19
update soon
Tim isn't Batman's son that Damian
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 25 . 1/17
A fantastic story and a great pairing, can't wait to see more.
Kaestal chapter 24 . 12/20/2015
Are you okay scarlet? I hope you are as we miss ya.
k chapter 25 . 12/12/2015
where's theup date
Lunar-Chakra chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Well this is interesting, I like the vibe of the story so far. But I feel like Peter wouldn't forget how to fight, amnesia is a neat way to start his relationship with Batman. I feel you could have just said batman noticed him dodging a bullet with his spider sense. An said he was a meta human then.
But hey it's your story! I'm looking forward to the rest of it.
lensman37 chapter 25 . 12/6/2015
I must admit this is an amazing story and I'm all for the Peat/Rose pairing, just think she's a better match than Starfire unless you plan on a trio?
joe63129 chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
I think Peter should get with rose for time. Be young hormonal teenagers in a relationship. After a while they break up and Peter ends up with Starfire. Keep up the good writing and hope for a new chapter soon
joe63129 chapter 24 . 9/19/2015
I hope you haven't given up on this story. its very good and it could go many places. I hope peter gets with starfire in the end
Umbra.Venator chapter 25 . 9/3/2015
Awesome chapter, looking forward to the next one :)
Venomous dragons bite chapter 12 . 8/27/2015
oh ares. poor, dumb ares.

there is a reason in nature that things don't just leave the spider alone once its beaten. spiders learn. make bigger, stronger webs. grow sharper, more venomous fangs. find out weak spots and growing stronger by feeding on its prey.

you just insured your defeat.