Reviews for Soulmates, So To Speak?
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
aww
magicians chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Well... *hides crying* Okay, I didn't cry but gosh that was sad. You wrote this beautifully and I like how you have shown Quinn's inner emotions. Well done. :)
missie123 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I love your story! Good job
marycockins chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow, thank you for writing this! I love how you show rather than tell, and I haven't seen a lot of stories written with this pronoun, but it served your purpose here. If you're going to write for other days of Quinntana week, I'm looking forward to it!

Don't stop writing xx
forgotmyoldaccount chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I stir clear of angst. Especially one about Quinntana. But I'm glad I gave this a try. It's so sad and beautifully was really great.
simplisticbits chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
well fuck...that was sad
xxsteffybrownxx chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
The worst thing to see is the one you love is in love with someone else! They didnt end up together but loved it nonetheless!
Total Justice chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Like the reviewer before me, I'm also a hardcore Brittana shipper; though I do ship Quinntana occasionally; and you wrote this beautifully. It was heartbreaking. Little nitpick though, you used your where you should have use you're. :-)
AngelenaMarie17 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
That was well written, and even though I'm a hardcore Brittana shipper I liked the way you portrayed Quinns jealousy and inner turmoil.