Reviews for Temple Run
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Dude! keep writing! i love it! it's cool to see a story behind the game. Like the hint of mystery you put in it :) likable characters. it's good!
ange chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
I love it but I need the third chapter please.
beefiedog2 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
LOL! That's how you write a fanfiction on Temple Run! Nice story by the way! Can you make it longer though? I'm DYING to find out what's next with that cliffhanger ending...
DORK DOG chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Please continue!
RandomHumanOnEarth chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Are you going to continue? Please continue. This is one of the few temple run stories and I think that it's really good so far.
chenkitty456 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Very good beginning! I like how you give a lot of background info without giving away to much about the characters. The first chapter leaves me with a bit of a cliffhanger making me long for more to read.I can't wait for the next chapter!
The Bellow chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Hullo, there!

I think you've got the start of a good run here (if you'll excuse the pun. Oh, a rhyme!). It's good that you've introduced (nearly) all the characters in one go, and you've presented a few circumstances that could get the plot going. I like the fact that almost all of them are friends from the beginning, as it would probably give them a unique dynamic later on, so I'll be waiting for that!

My only comment, really, would be the style of writing. I spotted a few errors and a few phrases that could have been phrased better. It's a little bit choppy from time to time, but that's all right: plenty of time to improve, and I'm sure you'll do so wonderfully :)

-Wayward's Passenger