Reviews for The Legend of Le Caza
BreezyFan chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
Just read the last 2 chapters and aww I love the cute Maltara moments in between the Le Caza story! I have to say, Natara's reaction to Mal revealing to be Le Caza made me feel really bad for Mal, I thought that there was almost no hope for them / Luckily all worked out fine :D Seriously a great story! The kids, Neha, Mal/Natara, everything is just so great! I'm kind of sad that it's actually over, but ah well!

Oh enjoy your camp!

The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
Awww :) That was awesome! :D Mal, oh Mal, you are cute!
mozzi-girl chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
Awww that was the best ending you could have ever written for this amazing story! I loved the last little bit where Mal and Natara said 'Happily, Ever, After.' talk about awwwness! :D

This story was amazing! Beast is well proud!

And ahaha Mal means Evil XD IRONY!

mozzi-girl chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Awww :3 Mal has sunburn, that made me laugh!

This is the second to last chapter! :o I cannot wait for the finale! :)

Oohh this chapter was amazing. Simply amazing! I can't believe you left me on such a big cliffhanger, I can't wait to see the ending! Update soon!

Beast is well pleased! ;)

Lololnopenname chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
"Kara?" Natara asked.

"Honey, are you in bed?"

"Have you brushed your teeth, taken your bath, and thanked Grandma and Aunt Neha?"

"Yes, yes, and yes."

LOOL! Haha that was hilarious! :)

Can't wait for more! :D Update soon!
mozzi-girl chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Aww I'm really getting into this! I must know more! :D I love Natara's reaction to Le Caza and yet she like hates Mal XD Cant wait to see how this works out! Update soon!

And thanks for the translations!

- Molly (Beast!)
Things in Ink chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
You can't catch Le Caza!" Mal shouted with a genuine smirk of satisfaction at the army's failure. "But Le Caza can catch you!" -
Cool22hd chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Awesome story dude. Have read it about 10 times and loving it!,! Just wondering in the story when ur gonna get maltara fluff in, but apart from that ur awesome thanks for reading and please reply
mozzi-girl chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Awwwsoommmeee! :D I love Mal as Le Caza, it's too cool! Loved it when Natara interrupted because she thought it was getting too violent! Hee! Proper motherly! :D Last sentence was amazing, 'I love being a dad', too freakin cute! Loved it and can't wait for the update! I wonder what Mal with do to cover up his injury to Natara :O All could be revealed! Dun dun duhhh! Wow ignore me... Weird week ;)

Beast is well pleased! ;D

One little thing though, I had no idea what the Spanish meant so maybe include translations below, please? :)
The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Haha, thanks! You're awesome, too! XD

AW! Gotta love Detective Cute Daddy :)
wheniseeyoursmile chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Oh! Cliffhanger! Cool! The story is amazing! So cute and sweet, I love the idea, your super talented! You never cease to amaze me!:D

Lololnopenname chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
I just read all 3 chapters and I LOOOOOOOVVVVEEE THISSS! Hehe I really like your stories! :DD Can't wait for more! Update soon!
mozzi-girl chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Noooo! Cliffhanger! ;) your killing me here! Heheheh! I loved it an nope! The beast could never be disappointed with you or your stories! Your too amazing! :D update soon!

Things in Ink chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
I loovveeeee this story so much! I can really see Mal as the kind of person who can't just sit around all day. Great job!

The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Awww! Mal is just the cutest thing sometimes! I agree with ya. At work, big tough cop. But I can see him as being a total softy with his kids :)