Reviews for Her Two Favourite Students
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Aww that was beautiful! I loved it!
benetgladwin chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This was a very sweet story, well done!
lorelover chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
That was beautifully done. Thanks for sharing it.

Luna chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Simply beautiful, I love how you write Minerva, It fits her character perfectly, You, my dear, have a Talent.
kayt.9803 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
WOW. That was a BEAUTIFUL story. I especially liked that it was in the point of view of a professor. That's something most people don't do. I LOVED IT!
Mrs. Hermione Malfoy 394 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
OMG! i love it it's sooo touching! :D i 3 you fanfic it's really awesome i WILL look forward for your other fanfics :D
potterperson44 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I am not usually a big fan of Harry/Hermione stories , but this was beautiful. i will remember it always anfd forever.
Jakxes chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
When ever I read a story I imagine the scene with the movie charcters so...

"Yes." She answered happily. I barely managed to refrain from cheering. After all, it had taken them six years to get here.

Lol imaging her at her desk holding her breath.

I calmly waited for them to get out of earshot before I cheered and danced around my office for a good ten minutes before sitting down to preserve some of my dignity.

Lol, your a great writer. do more
ElizabethMK99 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
*happy tears* oh I just loved it! Sweet and adorable and very well written. You also captured McGonagall really well! Great job!

gabiyoshi chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
chorei,linda fanfic
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Beautiful, really sweet, I like how Minerva kept watching them after she died, how she was the first to see them, when they went makes me happy and sad.
JenEspinoza chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Gosh I hate to sound like a crybaby but this literally had me wiping tears out of my eyes you did a FANTASTIC job

Starzinmieyez chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This is cute great job!
pawsrule chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Very sweet. Brought tears to my eyes. Thank your for sharing. Hope you write more Harmony fics.
Maethordhinen chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Beautiful story, it warmed my heart as I read it. Brilliant.