Reviews for The Copper and Cobalt Polarization
itsprettyboy chapter 3 . 2/6
i don't like copper. she's kinda a witch with a B (a capital one).
Clavyus chapter 18 . 7/5/2019
Nicely paced and written. Loved your Copper.
AiraMars chapter 18 . 8/27/2017
I LOVED LOVED LOVED this story! It's so well written, keeping each character's personalities but at the same time developing them. I though missed the presence of Howard and Raj a bit, as they don't appear much. But it is a lovely story and I enjoyed it very much :D Thanks for writing it!
Platinum Blondie chapter 18 . 1/10/2017
Great story
K chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
And this is just the cutest thing ever! Perfect ending. The girls are so adorable and yay for the boy in the belly :D (and yeah, they are like rabbits)
K chapter 17 . 12/30/2015
Oh wow. God I'm speechless. It's still so weird reading this and thinking, knowing it's Sheldon. My brain just can't quite comprehend that. But whatever.
K chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
Woohoo! Oh my.. Is this really SHELDON!? XD
But somehow you managed to still keep it believably in character. At least I think so
K chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Yup. I'm not even gonna lie, Captain America/Chris Evans really is something especially fine.
K chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
Awwww. Love it! It's getting somewhere. I'm curious as to how it will evolve. ;)
K chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
Ah, that's so interesting. Reading his thoughts and reactions and just generally, you can practically feel the way something is slowly but surely changing and evolving.
K chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
Love it so far :D
I really like Copper and the story seems quite good. I'm really excited for their 'war', haha.

And i just realized one thing:
If they would ever get married, she could be Copper Cooper.
And i think that's hilarious xD
Tee Hill chapter 18 . 8/21/2015