Reviews for Holiday Memories
Jazzimon chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Hey! I know it's a little late, but can you do one with Thanksgiving? I would love to read that :)
AmyNChan chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
LOL! Return of the Easter Platypus! XD
AmyNChan chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
nice for Doof and Perry. BUT YAY FOR PHINEAS GETTING FERB BACK! lawl! I read the hug bit and thought "Hug me, brothah!" lawl! XD
AmyNChan chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
HAHAHAHA! That is too cute! I love the Easter Platypus! XD I am so using that this next Easter! XD
AmyNChan chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
poor Phineas! XD
AmyNChan chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
LOL! that's too funny! XD
PFTones3482 chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Ha ha! that was cute!
Pricat chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Aw so cute!

Perry's gonna get strange looks from Doofy in the morning
WordNerb93 chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
The Fourth is always fun around here! Simple, but fun! We just do a barbecue with a couple other families, play some games, then set off fireworks when it gets dark.

Well, I'm glad Doof got a good Fourth! And as for how let Phin's revenge was, there is a saying: 'Revenge is a dish best served cold.' You can't get much colder than five months!
PFTones3482 chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Heehee. I liked that one!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
I went to the race track for 4th of July and the fireworks there put every firework show to shame! XD we were vibrating because of so much fireworks at one time! And they all went to music!
cresselia8themoon chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Aw, Phineas and Ferb were too cute at the end!
Pricat chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Aw, Perry you're so sweet.

I'm glad Doofy was happy that somebody spent the 4th of July with him but I bet Perry would if his boys had gone all day
karly05 chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
OK, I am now going to start believing in the Easter Platypus! What a cute idea, and I can completely see Phineas coming up with that.
Pricat chapter 3 . 4/9/2012