Reviews for Redemption
Cupcake chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Nooes! Plz keep going! This is getting too good :3 i think this is like the 6th time i read this fanfic lol
Anon chapter 16 . 8/14/2013
It is a great story I love the conflict that is happening between scorpion and Cecil
Please update this story I want to find out what happens next
MKfreak123 chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
when is the next chapter?
xforevrgonex chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
How can you not continue this?! It's so good! Please, update soon! I love it so much! Please!
KrnYong chapter 16 . 5/17/2013
Awww this is cute. I like it, but I just want to say: be careful. Cecil is teetering on the edge of being a Mary Sue! She's beautiful, wise, strong, a good cook, "special", and she gets over her almost-rape very quickly. I really don't mean to be rude about this story, like I said I enjoyed reading it. Just thought I should put out a word of caution there.
LexiChibi chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Aw was hoping for more but I guess not :(
FanFicBrother chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
*sigh* I hate it when awesome stories get abandoned.
Edenian-Princess chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY. If you have any more chapters, I can't wait to read them!
Eris chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
Omg I love this! Please add more chapters!
boringEvelyn chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
Aw! I love this couple! And scorpion.. Mmm.. ;) Cecil is awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lingual Copper chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
Awww, cutenesss... Is there any more coming?
Phantom of the Night 117 chapter 16 . 10/7/2012
Aww, how sweet! I love how you keep Scorpion in character, while melting his cold demeanor. ;3
Well, hope to read more of this awesome story soon! :D
Rae F. Scott chapter 16 . 10/5/2012
Thank you for updating! I love this story and you are doing an awesome job with the writing. I think you're doing well with describing Scorpion, very in-character. Also like the slow pace of the story. I really feel for the characters so yeah, I hope to read more soon! Keep up the great work!
xVentressx chapter 16 . 10/5/2012
Awww,so cute:3
Alpha Lima One chapter 16 . 10/4/2012
Awesome chapter! I'm so glad you updated. I literally woke up and read this chapter from my phone hahaha :)

Looking forward to the next future chapters, and the development of Cecilia and Scorpion's 'relationship'

Keep going, I'm loving this story :D