Reviews for Life in the Fast Lane
maipigen chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
aawwww, you are all kinds of awesome just thought you should know! thanks for the reply as well I love this verse!
Sonyama chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
so beautyful . much emotion sammy.

adoro suas historias todas !

incrível escritora.

devia continuar a escrever muito talentosa

um grande abraços beijos

brazil
cappy712 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
That was sweet - big brother Dean. Loved it thank you for sharing.
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Awwww Dean's an awesome big brother. Good fic. Made me smile. These 'epileptic Sam' fics are well written. Keep up the great work!
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Brilliant as always but aren't all of your stories anyways? Thanks so much and glad for another story on epi Sam. Thanks again, Nicole.
samira parsa chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Yay! Another seizure!Sammy fic!

Here I am, thinking your writing can't possibly get any better, that you can't satisfy me more than you already have (which, by the way, is a lot) but then BAM! Here comes THIS masterpiece. It was short, but I loved it. I loved seeing into Dean's head and how he views this whole thing. This is freaking awesome! You've given me a love for fics where Sam has seizures. The only problem? No other fics can even HOPE to reach your standards. So I'm not even going to try and look.

Dean's surprise for Sam was heart-warming and really very bitter-sweet. I-you guessed it-loved it! I enjoyed the part where Sam was worrying over stuff, and Dean's just right there, ready to reassure him about everything. The part where Dean calls Sam an 'idio' was hilarious to me. I just love the way you write brotherly bickering.

-Sam breaks out into one of those smiles at that makes Dean want to rip out his own brain to replace Sam's faulty one.-

God, this line! You have no idea how many times I went back and read over this line again and again. It just...it just conveys so much emotion in one sentence. Like, the fact that Sam has this special smile that I'm sure is exclusively for Dean. And the fact that Dean would willingly trade places with his brother, if only so Sam wouldn't have to suffer.

I just, I can't give this enough praise! wuehfsdkledk heh.

Now that you've got me hooked on seizure!Sammy, this idea popped into my head that I would just love...I keep on thinking about what would happen is Sammy had a seizure during a hunt or something. And he got seriously injured because of it. OR if the seizures ended up killing young or teenaged Sam or something, and how Dean and John deal with that. OR if Dean just thinks he's dead, and...

Do you SEE what you've done to me? I can't get it out of my mind now!

GAH. I hate you.

Sami
monkeymuse chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
So very sweet.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
OMG...another winner! I love, love, love this verse. You can write us a new one every day and I will love it all the more!

Few special touches you added that I especially liked:

The medical alert bracelet around Sam's wrist...

and Sam all 'skittish'after his 'big seizure.'

And Dean...OMG ...Pixie...you made me love big brother all the more - how is that possible? Because you are that good. this was so very tender and touching and brotherly in a not sappy way...just totally a fantastic piece!

I love it!

Karen
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Taking his epileptic brother to a safe place to drive is a wonderful birthday present from Dean. Sam knows Dean loves the car and is not afraid to let him drive it.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Absolutly awesome story.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Very good story.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Awww, what a thing for Dean to do. So heartwarming and in-character; LOVED it! Awesome work! :)
Trish62 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I haven't commented on anything in so long I could barely remember my password. But I had to tell you I love Epileptic Sam! All your stories are great, of course, but I have enjoyed this new version of torment for Sam. Well done!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Love this. :)
casammy chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
beautiful history! I do not stop astonishing as dean always it is so tender and delicate and always thinking the way of doing the things that make sammy happy
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »