Reviews for Life in the Fast Lane
SpazticTwitchNinja chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
AAAAAW this was so sweet. Dean letting Sam drive the impala is always a big sign of affection from him. Too cute.
Sauterelle chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Great story, I loved it. Thank you for sharing it.
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
that was such a cute story. i love big brother dean :)
Madebyme chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I can't tell you how happy I am to see another epileptic!Sam story!

I loved how you kept this simple, just Sam and Dean and the Impala. And I love how something so normal and something we all take for-granted can have such a profound meaning to both boys.

And the imagery of them driving in the desert was priceless!

This was all kinds of sweet and awesome! Thank you so much for sharing. Take care, Abbi
Buckeye mom chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This is just wonderful-Dean is definitely the best big brother ever to know how important this would be to his brother who would never be able to do this any other way. I love this "verse" and hope you can come up with many more stories.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Awwww, well thanks for the double dose of Winchester cuteness! Dean has got to be the best big brother ever, I absolutely adore him in this series. If he was more like this on the actual show, he might be my favourite brother. Hmmm... Nope. It'd still be Sammy, but Dean might come at a closer second. Hahaha. :)

Seriously though, this is amazing. I'm waiting anxiously for the next one, lol.
Leahelisabeth chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Awwwwww, so cute. Dean is the best big brother ever! So much love! Honestly!
Lokigodric chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I've had seizures just like the ones you talk about and even though I grew out of then by the time I was in middle school I still remember them like yesterday. I love hOw you write Sam and dean and the seizures themselves. Wonderful job.
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3