Reviews for Bouquet Kater's cut
Hinikuna chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Really nice story, i liked how it was sweet and kind of dirty at the same time. This is the first fic of Teen Titans i have read, and i think my favourite so far.
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I always love how realistically you portray the situations you put them in, it brings a greater sense of connection. Also, I agree wholeheartedly with everything in your author's note. Keep on with the lovely work!
Electricboa chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I was kind of expecting this to show up in the other story, after all the build-up. It's surprisingly novel to see their first time not being good, with how those kind of scenes are so often portrayed in similar situations in other stories, well done.
jenny868 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
i love it alot,
Iya30 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Sooo romantic!
Booklover9477 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Awesome chapter/story! Awww it was nice getting to read about their wedding night. Keep up the great work, and until next time! Laila :k
Brokenangelsely chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Okay, that was just hot. Hahaha XD Very much like Star and Robin. Very sweet for both of them! Awww I love this couple!
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Whoop whoop! :D Starfire got some booty, Starfire got some action. Starfire got some booty, Starfire got some action.

I gotta say, their first time seemed so scary I was cringing. I'm so glad there second go was pleasurable for the both of them.

Great story Kryalla!

hmm... I'm going to pray to the powers of Kater lol.
katergator chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Yaaaay!

Goodness, it only took you -29 freakin chapters- haha!

I need to start desiging my costume... I rather enjoy this superpower to manipulate you! D

Wonderfully and very realistically done. I likes it. Now write your book, and don't you worry, I will make sure a specific mage isn't lonely -grins- I won't elaborate on how I'll do that, you know, for the childrens' sakes. P
Faith-o-saurus chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Wonderfully done m'dear :)

Haha, I love the small part from "Boy Flounder" stuck in there.

And Robin's reactions, so comical (even if some of them aren't meant to be...).
They chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
It was really good, your grammar, your descriptions, and OMG the story itself!

Kater... Should use those powers on you for more stories like this, haha :)

You are the most talented writer on here, Kry, you really are. Write more pleaseee?

I know this is off topic: but have you ever read Red Hood and the Outlaws? You could probably write a really good fic for that. It includes starfires struggle to remember the teen titans. I donno, invade you're interested in reading that.

Once again, write more :)

I'll be that random stalker fan who loves all your stories ;)

Looking foreword for more!

Alyssa
bluegreeneyedkitten chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Nicely done. So real about first time: anxiety, nervousness, insecurities, a lot of "what if...?", awkwardness... but also real about the good things about it, especially when your first time is with a person you really like or love, and you both discover a new dimension to share love, affection and pleasure.

And all related in a sweet tone, adding touches of humor!

I think a lot of girls are going to feel nostalgic about our fisrt time... Aww!

Although I liked the way Bouquet ended, this is like a little present for your readers, soooo... thanks!

And greetings from Spain.
SwampBandit chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Face it, Kater has complete and utter control of you.

I must say I was pleasantly surprised when the notification showed up in my in-box.

The material was handled well and realistically. A nice little mature bookend to Bouquet.
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
hmm, i dunno, i really was looking forward to that titan's reaction thing. and it's not fair, i can't do googly eyes through the monitor. OO! see, it's just not the same! she has an unfair advantage over me! so instead of robin getting his ass handed to him for not inviting his team to the wedding (star is always innocent unless she was coerced into some distasteful action, wherefore she's innocent anyways, so there!). nope, instead, i get awkward, first time copulation.

...

what the hell am i saying! i'm a man! copulation, intercourse for the win! whoo.

yes, it was so epic, i had to spell out for the win.

...

honestly, i still would've preferred the seeing the titan's tear into robin. or at least guilt trip the both of them. rae probably would've found it refreshing. after all, i'm pretty sure that star pulled that on raven all the time with her googly eyes and all.

oh well, it was an entertaining read. no, my keyboard is not stained! honest!

... really! take my word for it, i don't have to apologize to my laptop for sodomizing it!...

oh yeah, did you see the latest episode of young justice? oh my god, i think i had a fangasm when i realized that it was gar! i'm ashamed to say i might've swooned...