Reviews for The Past Is Key
Coolestbee chapter 13 . 5h
It's long past time for you to update this story. Its just a pity because it's an awesome one.
I wish you'd finish this story. You've written it so well, I want to know the end.!
i love this story and hope one day to read the rest thank you
oooh thi is so interesting. I know it's been 3 years, but i'm a massive optimist and hope that one day you will return to this story!
Madkatt chapter 6 . 3/17
Please Please Please Update this fic!
LastSong chapter 13 . 3/16
I really like this story, but are you EVER going to update?
TessaJo chapter 13 . 2/25
I am going to do something I never do to anyone. I am begging you to not only finish writing season one but to continue on and write every season. I know what I ask is monumental in itself but I am in love with your stories. It's so fulfilling to have Merlin's sacrifices recognized. Please don't stop! :)
Please chapter 13 . 2/24
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee finish
S'il vous plaittttttttttttttttt fini
Heypleasefinish chapter 13 . 2/24
I loved this soooooooooooooo much! I know I'm VERY late on this train, but I binged read it all and it was amazing! I love the development and your original character! I love the premise, character bonding, and action.
PLEASEEEEEEEEEeEe
rainbowchameleon chapter 13 . 2/21
Is this discontinued? Shame I was really enjoying it!
Yes yes yes! Keep going! And I think the characters are perfectly in character!
So great! I may be a little late to board this awesome train, but this is amazing! Please never stop!
Words do not even describe how much I love this fic!
Please, please, please do the whole show!
TimonReda chapter 13 . 1/23
Please keep it going i love it
Anonyme chapter 13 . 1/14
I really enjoy your stories! I hope you will continue them soon because this is the best Merlin fan fiction i have come across!
please update!