Reviews for The Past Is Key
TessaJo chapter 13 . 2/25
I am going to do something I never do to anyone. I am begging you to not only finish writing season one but to continue on and write every season. I know what I ask is monumental in itself but I am in love with your stories. It's so fulfilling to have Merlin's sacrifices recognized. Please don't stop! :)
Please chapter 13 . 2/24
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee finish
S'il vous plaittttttttttttttttt fini
Heypleasefinish chapter 13 . 2/24
I loved this soooooooooooooo much! I know I'm VERY late on this train, but I binged read it all and it was amazing! I love the development and your original character! I love the premise, character bonding, and action.
PLEASEEEEEEEEEeEe
rainbowchameleon chapter 13 . 2/21
Is this discontinued? Shame I was really enjoying it!
Yes yes yes! Keep going! And I think the characters are perfectly in character!
So great! I may be a little late to board this awesome train, but this is amazing! Please never stop!
Words do not even describe how much I love this fic!
Please, please, please do the whole show!
TimonReda chapter 13 . 1/23
Please keep it going i love it
Anonyme chapter 13 . 1/14
I really enjoy your stories! I hope you will continue them soon because this is the best Merlin fan fiction i have come across!
please update!
Superwhomerlockianbookworm chapter 13 . 12/11/2014
Please continue its really rather good and is l really want to know what happens between Gwaine and Ella and I want to see everyone's reactions when they see merlin stung by a serket!
Brightleaf chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
I know, it's kind of obvious that a story that hasn't been updated in over two years will probably not be continued, but being a fanfic writer myself I also know that sometimes, when you've already completely given up on a story, there is this one review that makes you consider writing again, that makes you motivated to keep working on that particular story.
And if there is even the slightest chance of my review being 'the one' for you, then I will take it, because let me tell you (as you have no doubt been told over and over ever since starting this story) that this is an amazing example of the 'they get together and all is revealed' trope. I've been obsessed with this trope ever since I was old enough to read Harry Potter fanfiction on the internet. It was one of the first things I discovered in the 'world of fanfiction', and I've read fanfics like this for so many different fandoms that I've stopped counting. What I'm trying to say here is that I've read many, many fics with this trope, and you have to believe me when I say that this one is one of the best of those that I've ever read.
It's absolutely realistic, it doesn't move too fast, it's drawn out, it gets everyone's personalities on spot, it even has an OC that I don't hate. Oh, and of course I shouldn't forget to mention that it's written very, very well. It was beautiful to read and I never wanted to stop, but those 13 chapters flew by in no time at all and suddenly I was faced with no more chapters left to read.
I know that writing takes time and that there is a very big chance that you lead a busy, stressful life with more important things to think or care about than some fanfic that you started writing some three years ago, and I know that this kind of fanfiction is particularly hard to write because one has to gauge the character's personalities and reactions very well and there is always a chance of making them appear to be OOC or getting 'too cliché', but if these 13 chapters are any indication, then you are not in immediate danger of getting anywhere near either of those situations.
So please, please just consider it. Thank you.
ValiantGinger chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
I know it's been a log time since you've updated this, but I would love for you to pick it up again. The format is really engaging and I love everyone getting to react to the episodes from Merlin's POV. If you need help with this fic, I would love to offer my services as a beta or even just as an encourager, so long as you keep writing!
AnimalLover77325 chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
I absolutely enjoyed this story so far and I can't wait for more!
Just one question: will you be going through all of the series (5) or just 1 and 2? (or 1 and 2 and 3 etc)
Thanks!
AnimalLover77325
animelife211 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I love this story please complete it
guardianofdragonlore chapter 13 . 11/17/2014
This is very nice to read!