Reviews for The Past Is Key
WatUCWatIC chapter 12 . 7/16
Okay... I cried :(
WatUCWatIC chapter 9 . 7/15
Lol, when Merlin was new to being thrown at walls. What's that buzzing noise, he says. It's the next decade of your life, love.
TheSkyeDragon chapter 13 . 7/10
AH This is one of my favourite Merlin fanficitons! I know its unlikely that you ever will,, but I would be seriously so happy if you continued this! I am desperate to know their reactions to the rest of the merlin series! :P
Padfootette chapter 13 . 7/7
Loved it! Can't wait for more of this amazing story please update soon
Indigo Skycrest chapter 13 . 7/6
Do you plan on continuing this? I really hope your answer is yes ;) It's a wonderful story, one I haven't seen, and it'd be a shame to not have it finished. Besides, it's not like it's been three and a half years since you updated... (*wink*)
I don't understand why the website says bebiede be arisan cwicum and that bebay odothay arisan quickum is a mispronunciation because that is how Merlin says it twice in the episode and it works perfectly both times.
When are you going to post more chapters? I really love this fanfic and I really want to read more of it this is already my 4th or 5th time reading it
Dev's Inferno chapter 13 . 6/9
nice
aewea chapter 13 . 5/27
I really hope U update this... It's too good to be left as it is.
great job~
aewea chapter 1 . 5/26
Nice first chap. I really liked this Ella
Stand for what is right chapter 13 . 4/28
I hope you plan on continuing I'm really enjoying this !
Rosawellian1984 chapter 11 . 4/17
I Hope that u update these story again!
lezly66 chapter 13 . 4/7
Por favor actualiza esta bien padre tu historia :)
LeeShaw chapter 13 . 3/25
Awesome story I can't wait to read more if you still plan on finishing it
Dramakitty chapter 13 . 2/18
Hi! I just found this like a few days ago and I LOVE IT! I know it hasn't been updated in a while/forever but I will wait gladly! I really love the moments between Merlin and Arthur. I also like how your OC Ella has a backstory and I can't imagine how amazing this story will be. I do hope you update or resume soon, this by far is one of my favorite Merlin fanfics so far!