Reviews for The Past Is Key
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 8/18
okay this is an interesting concept, a few things though -there is no actual reason for Hunith to be there other than to fret over Merlin's past deeds, and she already loves him anything she see is not going to have an impact on the future of Albion or anything. -they all react more than you'd think they would as they're watching a memory and shouldn't be so worried about the outcome.-Arthur was a little ooc about Merlin's magic coming out and went right back to being comfortable with him very quickly.

Anyway just a little constructive criticism
Dazzle2002 chapter 13 . 6/18
Please continue this! :(
purplesnake02 chapter 13 . 4/7
This is a good story pls continue
Just Reading For Fun11 chapter 13 . 3/14
This is great! Can't wait till you continue!
Is this story going to be continued? It a great read
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *breaks down sobbing* I NEED MORE. I seriously can't find any fanfics of. Them watching the memories with it being finished or continued. No one's up for it anymore and haven't updated in like 5 years. I JUST WANT TO READ A MERLIN FANFIC WHERE THEY WATCH WHAT MERLIN HAS DONE This story is so we'll written and is so much better than most of thew other ones I've read, and the other ones have definitely not gotten as far as you have in the series. If you ever see this, just know that I would really appreciate it if you updated but I totally understand if you don't :) (I REALLY want to know everyone's reactions to 'To Kill the King' and want to laugh at them like I do in the other chapters and I want to know there reactions for plenty of episodes after that and you're the only one who has even gotten that close)
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 1/26
I personally agree with Merlin on hunting. The only hunting I could EVER see myself doing is falconry, and ONLY for food.
Shiori Kudo chapter 11 . 1/26
In terms of bringing in Morgana, maybe you could bring her from before she was evil?
Shiori Kudo chapter 10 . 1/26
I personally like to think that Morgana and Mordred’s descent into evil could have been prevented.
Shiori Kudo chapter 9 . 1/26
Out of curiosity, did the knights include the first six episodes in their tally?
This was really good. I wish you would have continued it!:)
MyInnerMonologueIsScreaming chapter 13 . 11/26/2017
I know there's a slim to none chance of this being seen but I hope this is completed, I'm struggling to find good five where the Merlin cast watch the episodes and this seems to be the only one I can find
itachi.naruto47 chapter 13 . 11/21/2017
Hope to more soon.
alicia.steinke24 chapter 13 . 11/16/2017
please update because i want to see how it ends
celticwitch77 chapter 13 . 11/5/2017
I love the in between comments. I just wished it was finished.