Reviews for Goddess and Her Hero
Larin Nathalie chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Don't you dare say you have bad writing skills! This story was amazing! Absoluetly loved it! Keep writing your a really good author
LoZFreak123 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Revenial chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Very good for a first time. Work on some length and bam you have it. No mistakes to my eyes and clear set script. Happy Easter and keep writing

Leina16 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Aw! That was cute! It was well-written; you only had a few grammar mistakes. Not enough to seriously detract from the overall story, so it was fine. It was adorable, and that is what should have happened at the end of Skyward Sword! :D Good job! :)
SkywardDiamond chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
There's certainly something special about the ending scene in this game. Reading about what supposedly happens afterward definitely jumpstarts at least a little bit of emotion in anyone who's played through the game.

This was cute. I enjoyed it. I know you went off of someone else's idea for it (the comic) but I don't think Link would've been quite so forward, he was such a shy little guy in the game, know what I mean? I think he spent half the game staring at and shying away from Zelda :p Obviously they are supposed to fall in love and found Hyrule and all that, but I see it happening a bit slower than that...Although maybe his confidence has been thoroughly boosted after kicking Demise's butt. I dunno.

But it doesn't matter. It's still a cute idea. Just a word of advice, be careful not to mix tenses in your sentences, as in switching from past to present tense. That's an easy fix though. Hope you don't find my CC offensive, I always try and offer a little bit in every review that I post.

I think you're a good writer and that you should continue! I particularly like your descriptions about the sky. Keep up the good work!
FantasyMind231 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This is sweet :) You do not have horrible writing skills.

The only error I saw was when it says "He seemed more content, now that Demise is done for." It should say 'was' not 'is' so that the tense stays the same.

And that comic is great too.