Reviews for How It Happened
KeyTyper chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
really great story. this is exactly how i thought it should go.
gatemadness chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
You made my cry, you made me laugh, you made me happy. Good work :D
APlagueOnBothYourHouses chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
FREYLIN FTW! Freya is my all time favorite character, even though she's only come around for a couple of episodes. I was so sad when she died... Love this revealfic, it rocks and rolls.
CrimsonHawthorn chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
I really enjoyed this. Thank you.
dianadaughter98 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
great story, i hope the real reveal is something similar!
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Amazing! Well written! :)
carinims01 chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
that was so cute! i loved the fluff!
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Amazing story! Well written! You're a natural!
Wilkwo chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Yay! :D Really liked the way you did this. Very sweet. Thank you!
NYDragonRose chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Dear Mark, if you ever read this -

Thank you for your critique, though it was a bit hard for me to take at first. But you have a valid point. Even I wondered if having Merlin actually cry and flinch away from Arthur was going too far. But will you allow me a moment to sort of apologize and sort of defend my choices? Firstly, this had to be an intense moment for Merlin, and obviously, he would be scared of how Arthur would react to it. Most of the fandom would be scared for him, frankly. When I had him sink to the floor, it was to show he was just sort of worn-out from the intensity of the moment. This choice I defend whole-heartedly. In a way, he's sort of subjecting himself to whatever Arthur chooses, if that makes sense. Beyond that I'm less sure. I can only say this: I probably overplayed Merlin's vulnerable side. I recognize that Merlin is a total Boss with the power to own all his enemies, but he doesn't want to own anyone here. And the fact that Merlin has canonically cried a couple of times convinced me, at least at the time of writing this, that it wouldn't be TERRIBLY out-of-character, like it would be for some characters. And so I used that to showcase Arthur's virtues, and show Arthur in a good light. All in all, I probably shouldn't have made him cry, I agree, and I apologize if it weakened the character for you. I will try to portray a stronger Merlin if I write any more fics!
Mark chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Um, seriously OOC for Merlin; he just sinks to the ground and starts crying etc?
ReadingRaven019 chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
this was great. I'm certain it won't happen this way, but that's why it's nice to read it. so thanks for writing it.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Short and right to the point. :) I like it.
Roarke8 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
That's totally evil! I need a second chapter
juissi chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
you really need to continue! I want to know what happens next! :D