Reviews for Sarah Versus the I Love You
MRG101 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was great
SabreenaLee chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
There is nothing I LOVE more than Charah stories that does our couple justice, and this is one of them. I read this before and today i realised i didnt review, am sorry thats not nice of me. Because this story is one of the few post finale fics that are so on point, its like am watching Chuck. So full of emotion in a good way,heart warming kind of way. And the ending was just perfect. I could picture that scene, Chuck talking to Sarah's belly. Amazing.
Leen chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
i am on the verge of is so beautiful.
my am i still not over these idiots. *sigh*
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Great story...thank you for writing, look forward to more.
MoonlightGardenias chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
As someone who recently finished watching the series (I'm a bit late, I know), I've done nothing today but comb through fic and the like. In any case, this was absolutely beautiful and I could definitely see something like this playing out on the show. Great job!
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
It was so very wonderful. Loved it.

Missing them so much.

:) Sam
TheKyrien chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I haven't been good about reviewing any previous stories I've read but considering how much you writers are giving and how much I, as a reader, am selfishly taking for myself, I felt it was only proper to finally get down to the proper reviewing.

I've been a big fan of your created world, though at times, a tad confused because of how all three of your stories overlap each other, time-wise. Otherwise, well written, awesome structure and a great overall read. Thank you for posting it and personally, I don't think we can ever have enough finale therapy!
heather7000 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I loved it! I love your stories and the way you write. I hope that you'll write more Chuck/Sarah fics, since I love to read about what other people think happened after the finale. Keep it up! :)
Mina chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I don't know how your stories keep getting better and better! seriously, please don't ever stop writing! thanks to people like you Chuck will be alive forever!
BondX-24 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
What an entertaining short story I enjoyed it alot. I hope in the future you write other Chuck & Sarah stories because I really like your stories
Reyes9 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Great story here Imagination-Parade.
Kellie chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Gah! It's so good now I''m in class grinning like an idiot. I love these stories you write that fill in the pieces of what has been happening since the finale. *cries* you are so amazing!
kitschensoul chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Yay you're back with another story!

Cute little one shot, I couldn't help but notice that this time they're having a boy! (No because in all your other stories it's always been a girl).

But anyway, great story. Can't wait for the next one ;)

Have fun on your trip to LA! :)
ItWasAWildIdea chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This story is offically what ive decided happens after the finale! I love it! I love charah and you wrote them so perfectly! Thanks for the story. It was fantastic!
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
That was beautiful, Steph, truly beautiful. Every single one of these moments shows just how strong Chuck and Sarah's love for each other truly is. Nothing can destroy what these two have, nothing is too much for these two to overcome, there love is just too strong to be beaten and simply unstoppable. A truly, truly beautiful story. :)

until next time,