Reviews for Change
DoctorBonesFannibal chapter 2 . 3/26
Hi, I love it so much. I really love this pairing please write more. And if you need a idea to write about then perhaps could you write about when ren is teaching Willard how to dance in the movie, one them gets carried away, and kisses the other, and that leads to more kissing, and if it leads to anything more then kissing that be awesome. so yeah, but anyway you're an amazing writer, and this story is brilliant!
Tricqi Cici chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Awesome BEST STORY EVER I LOVE IT IM MAKING A FANFICTION OF THIS MOVIE AS WELL BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH BUT HATED THE ENDING!OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!XD
Zak saturday 1 chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
update soon please
Guest chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
When will you finish
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I like it alot but I think the rating should be M not T But hey still hot as hell. :]
1DDeep chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
1) might I recommend changing the rating especially for the second chapter.
2) i noticed several areas where you completely forgot a subject or object.
3) your verb tense was scattered
4) your transition from explaination to story was sudden and confusing try to slide into the next stage.
Other than that I enjoyed thepairing and I may actually write a fic of this pairing. Very Well Done!
Iamhappytojustbealive chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
I wasn't that big of a fan of the movie... despite that, however, I really enjoyed this story. It's nice to find a story that's well written and has a good plot. I hope that you update soon. I hate to see a good story not finished...
jonasgurl19 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
wow
jonasgurl19 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
(covers mouth) Go WEN OR rillard
PortgasDAva chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
i really love it! are thesse a series of oneshots?