Reviews for Baby Brother
iridescxnce chapter 23 . 4/12
Yayyy. They're all happyyy. Hahaha. I loved this story; It's my first HikaruKaoru fanfic and this got me even more interested in their pairing. It was confusing sometimes (ie. 4 weeks-4 months) but nevertheless, I enjoyed itI'll continue supporting you and your other works hehehe
iridescxnce chapter 18 . 4/12
"you're only sorry you got caught" heh
iridescxnce chapter 16 . 4/12
and AiI can't blame her, of courseUgh Daisuke you messed up
iridescxnce chapter 16 . 4/12
OH EFF YOU DAISUKE. HE DESERVES BETTER! (SO MUCH ANGST IN THIS CHAPTER IT HURTS)
iridescxnce chapter 15 . 4/12
Hiroshi seems to love him so much
iridescxnce chapter 15 . 4/12
HE DISAPPEARED WITH- OH MY GOD ASDFGHJKL GAHH
iridescxnce chapter 14 . 4/12
If he really was your fcking world then you wouldn't- UGH I WANT TO PUNCH DAISUKE SO BAD (I'm sorry; I get so passionated and heated up when it comes to these situations hahahaha)
iridescxnce chapter 14 . 4/12
Oh my God Daisuke wth
pippernipper1 chapter 18 . 12/14/2015
I disobey. I read. And I barfed rainbows. Worth it.
Jay Way101 chapter 23 . 10/12/2015
Fantastic!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
4 months?! I thought it he was gone for 4 weeks!? Really awesome by the way! Love the story!
Jay Dawn chapter 23 . 11/4/2014
I'm gonna die with a smile in my face. I had no time to review because I went psycho reading the story, and I just couldn't wait to know what happens next. My fingers were itching to click the 'Next' button, so I did. Sorry for the no-reviews from previous chapters and stories! XD
yaoifangurl246 chapter 23 . 10/22/2014
Your fanfiction moved my heart and I just want you to know that you are my hero!
JazLawliet chapter 23 . 5/19/2014
This was an amazing story that drew me right in from the first chapter and didn't let me go until I finished it. Thank you so much for an amazing read.
cam the fan chapter 23 . 2/6/2014
Hey I have spent the past 3 days reading this and fell in love with it. You have at talent for this and I would be honored if you were to check out anyone of my stories, and give me feedback. I am about to start reading KAte's story. Anyway really nice fic. Loved it!