Reviews for Back in the Black Bayou
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
So freakingly creepy but beautiful all the same...
Loved it!
wat chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
this was absolutely terrifying. in a good way.
Arlena4815162342 chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
I remember this story, and I'm happy it's finished...
I was not expecting that ending. I knew Emmy was who he thought he needed to give the witch, but oops wrong. Poor girl D:
this fic's still one of the scariest I've ever read on here. Love it.
Lizzy2237 chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
What the heck did i read i mean how could u be so heartless to have charon kill emmy
Deception is Decepticon chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Wow, this story was wonderful and beautiful. Omg...my emotions right now.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
This story was pure awesomeness! I cannot believe how it ended. It was just so spectacular!
Great job :)
Mr.CJ of Blackwater chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Dear TK,

...well...damn. Amazing job. I can't really say much else, as I am currently frozen in shock. O_O

-Mr. CJ of Blackwater
Kurotaka Naoko chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Whoa. Just...whoa. This was one of the most unique, terrible, wonderful stories I've read when it comes to Fallout fanfics. Fantastic job!
1nconceivable chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Okay I have read some scary shit in my time but this is just messed up. A lot of people try to do horror stories and try to capture the scary feeling of it but they usually fail. You however got it perfectly. I enjoyed the story although I got a bit sick reading it which was how freaky and twisted it was. I hope you keep writing! :)
Danielle Castro chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I *insert bad word* love this :D you're great with writing scary...very great.
Arlena4815162342 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
CREEPY!

Reading this at 11pm doesn't help me out though. Ha.

I'm going with the theory that's Charon's just hallucinating all of this :P or some of it at least
TBM1 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Wow! You are an amazing horror writer and I was so glad to see this update! You did an amazing job writing that creepy lady! Spectacular :D
Mr.CJ of Blackwater chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Dear Keyz,

Ok, you are the best writer I have met and may forever be the best, and I gotta say one thing about this stoy so far:

WTF?

of Blackwater
jukehero461 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Damn but that is creepy. One the most chilling things I've read in a LONG time. Keep it up, I look forward to future installments!
XxTwistedThornxX chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I love you. Pure and simple. This fic is absolutely amazing! I don't know how you get your ideas (admittedly, I'm a bit jealous :P) Can I borrow your brain? This story gives me chills and I can't get enough. Please, please, please keep making amazing fics!

~*~ XxTwistedthornxX