Reviews for It Only Takes a Moment
EmmaSwanTheSavior chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Update please
BartWLewis chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
This story is really good, Beast Boy is one of my favorite heros and my favorite Titan. Cant wait for future chapters.
RJay Fame chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Please update
Laryn Carter chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
I absolutely love it, please update ASAP!:)
Death Stroke The Kid chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
you must update faster this story is just to amazing to wait for so, call in sick at work or school or whatever and get typing :)
GreenPhoenix3 chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
The team really doesn't know anything about BB. That's just sad. I love little Garfield! Are you going to have him kind napped after his parents death and then go into Galtry's custody?
Shadico chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Welp, im hooked. Can't wait for more! Here's hoping your muse is overly active and we get some fast updates! _
Cecilia Haunt chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
I cant wait to read more!
SaphireDragon15 chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
Hopefully this doesn't men, because I don't want it to...
I really really really want you to update so please do...!
GreenPhoenix3 chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
This is a great story too! I hope to see you update soon but no rush! Your life comes first and I hope you find your Beast Boy ;)
AstheRavenflies chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
I really enjoy this story, and I'm sorry that other people are stupid and giving you crap. I'm really sorry about your fiancé, so if you need some time, just take it. But please don't give up, and please, please continue this story...
eldritchbob chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Just going to say, I'm enjoying this fic a lot, and look forward to seeing more of it when you we feeling up to writing again. I hope that you feel better in the foreseeable future
EldritchBob.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
i loved your story from the begining and i hope you can fishish some time. i understand that your down right now and i hope you feel better. finish whenever, we support you and love your stories
lanamere chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
I'm so sorry about your fiancé and everything. I hope you get a chance to update soon but don't push yourself to write when you don't feel like you can. I've tried. It's not pretty trust me.
Olivia chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Oh,I'm so sorry!I'll pray for know that God is there for you and is watching over bless you!