Reviews for Change of Heart
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
Interesting little story. A little strange, but interesting none the less.
magdilen chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
That was interesting. Kind of confusing, but still I enjoyed it.
chibi heishi chapter 13 . 11/11/2008
Wow. That was... I'm not quite sure what that was. Confusing, but fascinating in an odd way. I liked it, though I can't quite put my finger on why.
Hikari Amaya chapter 13 . 9/9/2007
I don't usually like stories like that, but that was awesome! It was such a strange sort of adventure that made my head hurt in confusion. Haha! Awesome job! - Amaya
Klasky chapter 13 . 3/4/2006
Woa! That was awesome. The ending... everything. I could imagine it so clearly, but then I could not. And now I'm starting to talk in riddles. Sheesh.

The characters kinda reminded me of some out of the Bartimaeus Trilogy. Iol, especially. And the Judge. I imagined Keleos looking like the witch (I don't remember her name...) from the Chronicles of Narnia movie. Yes, indeed. Except with yellow clothing on... Interesting, huh?

To sum up my point, this story really made me think. I tried to guess what would happen at the end of it at one of the starting chapters, but I had no clue as to how close I would actually be. I guessed right by the fact they escape out of the world unharmed, but... just the way they actually got to that point was interesting. I was so interested, in fact, that I had to keep reading it until I finished. And now! Look! It's midnight.

Absorbing and wonderful. I'm gonna have to log my lazy butt in later and add this story to my favorites.
Ruler of Randomness chapter 13 . 9/20/2005
Only three words can describe this, never write again, no no I'm kidding, WAIT COME BACK! Actually, not only did I print it, xerox it, and stick it in a binder, I also added it to my favorites list! Definitely worth reading through at least several times! Loved it! _
Axel-SexyFire chapter 13 . 12/27/2004
Cool story! I liked it!
Romm chapter 13 . 10/19/2004
Creepy, but cool. Yami Bakura isn't used to being the hero is he?
roguehobbit chapter 13 . 10/6/2004
Interesting, but very confusing. Enjoyed it though. -
thehappystalkerball chapter 13 . 9/28/2004
That totally ROCKED! And, scary thing-it sounded strangely like something I'd conjure out of my mind. Scary thought, there. But, anyways, that was just really cool! _ I loved the bizaree scenario and- well, I loved it all! I just wish there were more-well, no, I liked the way it ended! And it's not just gonna sit around incomplete for all of fanfiction eternity which is always a plus! _ Again, I loved it! _
sailor-z-360 chapter 13 . 8/8/2004
the story was great...it reminded me of a wrinkle in time...that book gave me the creeps...then again i was in the third grade when i read it.
Ebony Black chapter 13 . 8/5/2004
Me: OH MY FREAKIN' GOD!...

...Are you a great author in disguise?

My Yami (AKA Raven): Or perhaps out of disguise, hikari?

Me: ...Shut up, Raven. I have a dagger and I'm NOT afraid to use it.

Raven: ...And?

Me: ...And what?

Raven: I, too, have my dagger. And you've seen me use it before.

Me: Eep! ...You've seen me use mine, too!

Raven: Yes, but you're afraid of me.

Me: Nuh-uh! ...Okay, maybe sometimes... But only sometimes!

Raven: I'm aware. We have a mind-link, remember, hikari? And right now, it's telling me that you are... not afraid?

Me: No, just on the defensive, you dolt.

Raven: Why you little-

Ryou (AKA Bakura): Alright, you two, take it outside! Sorry about that. They both liked your story, by the way. So did I, but I'm glad it didn't really happen.

Paradox: Or did it?

All but Paradox: O_O
Dark-Kistune-Wolf chapter 13 . 7/3/2004
Great story! I likes it!
White Elf1 chapter 13 . 6/25/2004
Great story! I love it!

-White Elf1
Mystic-Black-Fox chapter 13 . 6/12/2004
I never read something like this before! It's great!