Reviews for For Whom the Bell Tolls
asinine rationalisations chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
touching in its simplicity, beautiful in its intricacy-a picture painted masterfully with winged words, thank you for a good read, more of this I ask!

not many fanfics for those two, and even less manage to capture both writing style and atmosphere-this one has, I dip my hat to you.

runtus maximus chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Beautifully poetic- there is really no criticism I can think of.
Lauren chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Extremely well done. This series is one of my favorites of all time, and in such a short work tears stung my eyes from this.

Simply stunning.
KatFay chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
I know, I know, I asked for a sad story, but that was just plain depressing.
DrkShinigami chapter 1 . 6/19/2002
Wow... I loved it... *dies* So beautiful...
pleasantlysurprised chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
Beautiful fic! I *love* Cour de Loup and didn't know you wrote ML... There aren't enough Van/Tylendel (or Stef) fics out there. But a point to it really slash if the author has already made them homosexual?
Xellchiri chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
queeeee sadness cute aaaaah ;_; I
ola chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
very good fic. i like the description and the way you tried to show van's feelings. :) cool
Aerial Bard chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
::Sigh:: They *are* such good angst characters. I wish people would write about them more (or perhaps I'm just getting tired of all these original character fics). I miss the wonderful fics about actual ML characters.

But hey! This isn't a rant, it's a review! A review to a perfectly lovely, angsty story. Great job! I hope to see more, for all the above reasons and just because you're great!
Blahriffic chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
Eee... ._. my poor Vanyel-ashke angstbunny. You write so pretty. I like the scene when they're still together - you're so good with imagery x.x I can picture it like, perfectly. Ditto the last little flashback, when Lendel falls.
Jojo3 chapter 1 . 5/24/2002

::dies more::

Look, you've killed me! ::RIP Jojo::

OMG, I cannot believe you wrote a ML fic, I cannot get over this. :D :D :D :D

And it was amazing, of course, as all of your writing always is. Sad and angsty, because Van is The Angst Monster. OMG ::squees::

Yay, that rocked. You rock -my- Casbah, dear.