Reviews for Prelude to a Love Song
Mikaela chapter 18 . 10/29/2013
I think this is one of the best stories I have ever read. I hope there will be a sequal
boasamishipper chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
And here we have yet another story where the summary is much better than the story itself. Sorry, but I just didn't like the story. It felt too corny and full of cheese, even more so than Disney Channel itself. Ally fell for Austin too fast, it should've been more drawn out; it had grammar mistakes, and...well, it was corny and cheesy times ten.
I apologize for my review, they are generally much more positive.
Sorry. :(
MacLeaper chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Nice job! I enjoyed it. All of the characters and situations were quite true to the show. The only thing is, some of the language I don't think I'd see on the show. (i.e. taking God's Name in vain, though other Disney shows do this with euphemisms at times, unfortunately.) But aside from that, I liked it just fine. :-)
RossLover2012 chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
I loved this story! Your an amazing writer! Can't wait to read more.
Kristen3 chapter 18 . 4/13/2012
Awwww! Too much cuteness here! :) SO adorable! And I know you must be glad to have one story done now, hehe. I'm glad you have others on the way, though! *Hugs*
Kristen3 chapter 17 . 4/13/2012
Aw, poor Trish! :( But I sort of have a feeling Ally didn't tell her the whole truth, either. Can't wait to see how you resolve all of this, although I know it'll be melt-worthy! :)
LoveShipper chapter 13 . 4/12/2012
Yeah Ally, Austin has always been a sweetie but with you his sweetness goes up 2x. Thanks for noticing :)
LoveShipper chapter 14 . 4/12/2012
Aww Ally, you brave and devoted girl. You stuck out your neck and got over your fear of speaking to strangers to help your guy be known more over by the club owners
LoveShipper chapter 15 . 4/12/2012
Wahoo, I see the start of Austin really reaching the top of his career at that moment
LoveShipper chapter 16 . 4/12/2012
Oh boy, sweet speech Austin but wrong name was called.
LoveShipper chapter 17 . 4/12/2012
Aww that is so sad. I hate when best friends fight over silly, insignificant stuff.
LoveShipper chapter 18 . 4/12/2012
Awwwwww I'm thrilled that Austin and Ally are now dating, happy in love and them snuggling during an emotional movie was so sweet. Perfect ending
Kristen3 chapter 16 . 4/12/2012
Aww! *Hugs Ally* I'm sure Austin didn't mean to blow her off like that! I can't wait to see where this goes! I know it'll be worth waiting for! :)
Kristen3 chapter 15 . 4/12/2012
"Screaming as though they were kids"? They ARE kids! Or have I just suddenly become old now that I'm in my 3rd decade! hehe Well, at least I know I'm not the only adult who watches Disney shows! :P
Kristen3 chapter 14 . 4/12/2012
Aww, poor Ally. I guess I was wrong! But it's so sweet that she tried to do that for Austin! I'm sure he'd appreciate it anyway!