Reviews for The Leprechaun's Surprise Sequel to the Green Band
so cool.
Delete-account-please-7772116 chapter 13 . 4/27
I'great I liked it.
delete-account-please-7443396 chapter 13 . 1/12
Great squeal I enjoy reading.
jdgatorbait chapter 13 . 1/12/2015
would love to read the other version, and would really love more alone this story line, maybe even a baby later
randomplotbunny chapter 13 . 2/13/2014
This was amazing! And now I'm going to go find the first half of this story because I'm an idiot who read them out of sequence.
Saissa chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
A great sequel...

MeriSalope chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
as soon as i read how Tim & Jethro were dancing, the song "Word Up" immediately popped into my head. 'wave your hands in the air like you don't care... do your dance, do your dance for me...' very fun tale
JerryF chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
Thank you for such a wonderful and joyous story. This is one of those rare stories that touches my heart. Thank you for reminding me i have one.
BTW I would love to read the smuttier one. My email is
DS2010 chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
loved the end and that at least duck figured a few things out.

I knew if anyone would he would.
delia cerrano chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
A lovely end to the story. So where do I find the story about Geek dancing pls?
alix33 chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
I did not realise Scottish Gaelic and Irish Gaelic were similar enough to allow Ducky to talk to Jade and Deven in it, and them in Irish Gaelic to him.

"The team along with the Vance's," - "the Vances".
missisaac chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
Awww what a chapter well done :D and sad to see story finish but it was great :)
Flowerfairy30 chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
That was wonderful. I loved the whole story. Great Job. Thank you.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
That last line makes me teary, can just picture young Kelly and her lepercan.

HUGE kudos & thanks for including Qzeebrella's Geek Dance. It showed several people a side of the guys they hadn't seen before (hope everyone has read your story "Locomotion" and also "Geek Dancing" by Qzeebrella) As Fornell says, it's gotta be love!

Great ending to an awesome story, thank you! Can't wait for next year's installment...
Flowerfairy30 chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
I love that chapter. Though I am looking forward to the next chapter, Abby and Tim's parents is going to be funny.