Reviews for The Leprechaun's Surprise Sequel to the Green Band
jdgatorbait chapter 13 . 1/12
would love to read the other version, and would really love more alone this story line, maybe even a baby later
randomplotbunny chapter 13 . 2/13/2014
This was amazing! And now I'm going to go find the first half of this story because I'm an idiot who read them out of sequence.
Saissa chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
A great sequel...

MeriSalope chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
as soon as i read how Tim & Jethro were dancing, the song "Word Up" immediately popped into my head. 'wave your hands in the air like you don't care... do your dance, do your dance for me...' very fun tale
JerryF chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
Thank you for such a wonderful and joyous story. This is one of those rare stories that touches my heart. Thank you for reminding me i have one.
BTW I would love to read the smuttier one. My email is
DS2010 chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
loved the end and that at least duck figured a few things out.

I knew if anyone would he would.
delia cerrano chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
A lovely end to the story. So where do I find the story about Geek dancing pls?
alix33 chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
I did not realise Scottish Gaelic and Irish Gaelic were similar enough to allow Ducky to talk to Jade and Deven in it, and them in Irish Gaelic to him.

"The team along with the Vance's," - "the Vances".
missisaac chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
Awww what a chapter well done :D and sad to see story finish but it was great :)
Flowerfairy30 chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
That was wonderful. I loved the whole story. Great Job. Thank you.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
That last line makes me teary, can just picture young Kelly and her lepercan.

HUGE kudos & thanks for including Qzeebrella's Geek Dance. It showed several people a side of the guys they hadn't seen before (hope everyone has read your story "Locomotion" and also "Geek Dancing" by Qzeebrella) As Fornell says, it's gotta be love!

Great ending to an awesome story, thank you! Can't wait for next year's installment...
Flowerfairy30 chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
I love that chapter. Though I am looking forward to the next chapter, Abby and Tim's parents is going to be funny.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
Ah, I love tender Gibbs and he certainly is showing that to Tim. They're so right for each other and so obviously love each other. I can't imagine Gibbs going through all this for Col. Mann or even Jenny. What I really like in this story, Tigyr, is that the boys have built their relationship over the past year, since they first bonded in Ireland, so now they are truly cementing a partnership - marriage - they've already built.
alix33 chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
Yay! for Fornell's coming to Tim's and Gibbs' renewal of their vows, I suppose one can call it.

The remark about Abby handcuffing herself to Tim's parents made me laugh too.

It IS sad Shannon and Kelly cannot come too.
delia cerrano chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
Shaping up to a lovely wedding. I guess you are now convinced that Gibbs really loves Tim? I don't know..I'm still undecided.

A picnic & seeing some places that Gibbs hasn't taken anyone else? OK A good start. Some some words without haing to beg for them would help .