Reviews for A Good Husband
samanddianefan10 chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
wow...just wow! this is so good! terrific ending to a terrific story you should be proud
samanddianefan10 chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
ah Daphne at her best very supportive. love it!~
samanddianefan10 chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
poor Niles..I love angsty stories and you are doing such a great job! Gosh I've missed out on so much but that leaves a lot to get caught up on!
Andress Jade chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
I was sad to see this story end so soon, but nevertheless I loved it. It was a very sweet story. I love how they take care of baby David and love him so much.

Keep up the good work! :)
iloveromance chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Awwww... I love it and you know I love the stuff with Niles and David!
leighann415 chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Aww, how cute & melt-worthy was that? I knew what was coming, of course, but I didn't know it was going to be this good! :) I'm sad that this is the end. I think a sequel could be possible! Just saying! ;) Your writing has seriously improved! *hugs* I can only bet the next story will be even more amazing! :)
RetiredFromFanfiction2016 chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Very sweet ending. I love the Part with Niles and David in the nursery. I just adore the things you write about Niles as a father. Very nice! Sorry this story is over already.
A.Baroness chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Perfect ending! Although I was rather sad to see it end already hehe but this chapter was so amazing. David and Niles together in a rocking chair! I mean who wouldn't just melt away! Loved it.
jessie 33 chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Beautiful ending to your story, I hated to see it end, but it was a perfect ending.
jessie 33 chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Awesome update poor Niles, you write all the characters so wonderfully, I love your story.
Jan2StaMuse chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Brilliant story. The support that D/N offer each other is so strong and sweet. No obstacles, love gets them through it all. Amazing job!
Andress Jade chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
I am loving this story so far. I always love the post show stories. I can't wait to see where you take this, I just love when Daphne is so supportive of Niles and vice versa. Looking forward to more. Good job!
iloveromance chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Awww... you were right! This is very melt-worthy and I knew Daphne would understand, although I'm sure it was hard for Niles to tell her what was bothering him.
leighann415 chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Aww, *melts* at the last part! Daphne would do anything to help out, even if Niles didn't want her to. I feel so bad for Niles! I hope everything turns out ok, although I'm sure it will. ;) Can't wait for more!
A.Baroness chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Such a wonderful chapter. I still feel so bad for Niles! Poor guy. I loved how Martin and Ronee just came to help Daphne and that little story about Frasier sneaking out once, so cute! Can't wait for more.