Reviews for Choices
fallen322 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
You are a rockstar I played all the mass effect games own them but I haven't played any of them since I got to the ending of the third so you have just made my day thank you so much for this you now have a fan that is going to check out all your work and your future work :)
Artimis Lee chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Since I finished Mass Effect 3 I've been trying to write pretty much this to make the ending suck less, and have failed miserably. This is perfect. Kaidan is perfectly in character and this is the sweet kind of ending that all of the optimists and closet Kaidan fangirls wanted. Hell, this should be sent to Bioware with a note on it that just says 'fuck you'. Much better ending. Less crying and screaming involved as was with most of us at the end.
YAOIboy19 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
wish there was a fourth ending where only the reaper gonna get destroyed.

love the story...XD

hope you make more you story on them.
Alias the Jester chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
The first half of the story came across as too much of an infodump, but that couldn't really be avoided in the context it all needed to be said. And it's what most fans were probably thinking as we sat in disbelief as we were forced to accept the nonsensical assertions and ridiculous choices presented to us. Thanks for writing it.
Dark Manifest chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
"You have got to be the stupidest mother fucking idiot I've ever met."

Starting from that moment on and throughout Shepard's entire brilliant rant, I laughed my head off. You perfectly broke down everything that was ridiculous about those three choices, and you had Shepard do it with exactly as much vitriol as the whole mess deserved. Thank you for that.
firesnake chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Amazing fic- I like how you made Shepard not just go with 1 of the 3 choices. I know that was required since yes of course Video game. But I always though Shepard shouldn't have blindly followed the kid. thank you!
Holdtheline chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Thank you so much for this !

you may my day !