Reviews for Able Bodied
Ryan chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Thank you. This was very well done. I think you could take this farther if you want.
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was sweet and perfectly in-character for Joker! A very enjoyable read. Thanks for posting it. c:
atsik101 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I'm with Joker on that one. Cerberus's should really submit a patent for their synthetic women. Because with synthetic women like EDI, in both body and mind, they have a beater chance to make the humans(men and women) submit to the will on T.I.M!
JoleeKee chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I loved this.. and your last AN there? I completely agree and thank you for your kind words of understanding.
Grand Moff Maraxus chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Joker and EDI. My favourite pairing. Brilliant job
sqbr chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I really liked this! I'm disabled myself, so when I saw the title thought "This could either be interesting or terrible", and it was definitely the former. I like how really it's about EDI's body, not Joker's. Plus it's totally adorable :)
Wgreen chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Very in character. Enjoyed this oneshot! Hope you turn this into a full story! Good job!

...Cool Ninja Face...

WGreen
KungFuHime2009 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
You capture Joker's rambling dialect in the most perfect way! I love it! Can totally hear Seth green's voice as I'm reading this!
EggrollEmpress chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
That was great! I get what you mean, the 'saving everyone' thing, I really kick myself (mentally) if I can't help someone, even if they are just video game characters. And the whole emotion of this series is truly powerful, the only annoying part is all the (F)Shepard/Joker fangirls and the fanboys who were mad at the whole J/EDI pairing. I was thinking, "Well... you have the option to not hook them up or hook them up, DON'T hook them up if you don't like it!" I honestly love the pairing, and I felt really torn at the endings...but hey, DLC. :D Yeah, I'm loading this review with pointless drabble, so loved your story, okay I'm done.
moxious chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
So sweet. I love it, and it clicks so well. Also, your A/N is so very true, but don't worry, this was really spot on. Cheers!
A person chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Write more!

I loved the story And it's a shame that you are only one of afew people writing this pairing. I think it's great but you could stand to have them talking instead of joker narrating it. Other than that, the descriptions were great, the word choice was good, and no typos! (100 awesome points) keep it up!

Keelah se'lai
Suneia chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Well written and very well voiced as Joker. Enjoyed that. Ta.
divinedemon1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I like this a lot. Would be interesting to show an edi side to this. I'm a huge joker edi fan. I would love to see what you would do with this.
CyanB chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
You totally nailed Joker's "voice". I could hear him talking as clearly as if I was playing the game.

I would love to read some more of this story.
Changer the Elder chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Frankly, I can't believe this story doesn't have any reviews yet.

As much as I love Joker as a character, I'm also quite picky when it comes to his portrayal in numerous fictions. His character is not as easy as most people think it is, but you managed to get the exact Joker-like vibe & humor I feel is right with him.

The overall length and style of the story does well sell your case, too - it's just long enough to have the exact measure of every ingredient, yet not too short not to pass the message along.

In the torrent of Mass Effect fanfictions storming the site these days, it's sometimes hard to pick trash from treasure. I've read a lot of them over the past few days, some because I had to as a beta reader, some because the summary was promising...

But none made me feel whatever magic it was I felt during actually playing the game. None but yours. Thank you for allowing me to live it again :)

And of course, if you happen to have more ideas as good as this one, please, do share!