Reviews for For Good
BlazeingEcho chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
This is really good! More PLEASE!
Rosae-Sif chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Please don't forget about this story!
Devious Gravity chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Oh this story really gets my blood boiling, it's keeping me in suspense the whole way through! And my favorite character in all of Brawl is near death, which gets me really excited (I have a weird mind like that, HA!)!
I have noticed some spelling errors, but besides that, great story!
Upsilon 42 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This entire chapter I was like, "okay, thus sounds problematic. He'll be fine though." Until the last word.

Oh crap. HE'S STUCK IN THE UNDERWORLD WITH HADES.
AriehXIV chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
This one was so funny and good! Now things are getting even more interesting! I can't wait to see next chapter D And as for if you should make this story serious or not, well, I think you should do what you feel comfortable with; I'm going to keep reading it. Well, wish you luck and a nice day! )
whydoyouask chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
I ABSOLUTELY can not wait for next chapter! I probably have checked back every five min... oh well. Great job! Keep it up!
Theif King Akefia Bakura chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
update soon i love it!
AriehXIV chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
I was laughing my heart out of my body with this chapter, it just that Link, Marth and Ike parts where really fun! I couldnt stop, I almost died xD

Great Chapter, I hope we can see more of your story soon! Is really good D
TheMysticalQ chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Torture fics make me fell like such a sadist, but I love them. This one's good, too.
AriehXIV chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Wow! Good start, poor Pit, hope he doesn't have it too ugly S I can't wait for the next chapter! D
TheMysticalQ chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
The angel has fallen, the angel has fallen! Poor Pit, will he even want to go back?
Theif King Akefia Bakura chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
update soon im interested!