Reviews for Restless Sinner
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Interesting concept - quite the back and forth. Looking forward to seeing where this goes. Thanks for sharing.
tntinker chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
All I can say about this one is What? That's it?
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Geez les and Steph are hot together but I don't see ranger sharing or being ok with this. Plus I only see ranger Steph. That said great story.
sonomom chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Reading fanfiction is fun and relaxing, usually. I didn't find this story to be relaxing and fun certainly doesn't fit...maybe riveting. I found myself growing tenser and tenser and by the end my toes were curled under. It's a one-shot...It's over and yet for the reader it's just beginning. I know there is a sequel and I'll go there because I'm compelled to do so. This is not the kind of thing I'd write, but I'm certainly glad you did.
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Great one shot - nearly added it to my story alerts (ha ha)

Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This is a really interesting dynamic, with Steph and Ranger AND Steph and Lester, but I'd love for it to be a full chapter story, rather than a one-shot. It would be interesting to see what Lester's reaction would be to "sharing" her with Ranger. Although it totally contradicts Stephanie's whole "I can't have sex with someone unless there are real feelings involved and there is at least a CHANCE of a relationship" rule. Kind of goes up against the whole Catholic guilt thing. If that's the case, then what's keeping her from just having sex with Ranger. I mean, now, since she seems to be doing things this way, anyway...she should go ahead and have sex with Ranger; morals be damned. What is the difference from a one-night stand with Les? I'm thinking there is so, so much that can be done with this story and just the idea of her actually sharing a relationship with Les AND Ranger is totally panty ruining. :-) I hope you reconsider and decide to give us more.

Great work. Loved it.

Maggie M.
TheConstantReader03 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Ooh... what kind of agreement can Ranger and Lester come to? Ranger's willing to share with Lester? Yum! Please continue this.
BothSidesOfTheCoin chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Good start, but just like Steph, I'm not entirely sure where this is going. Would really like to see more!
Kim's Mum chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
this story definitely needs a sequel to answer all the questions Ranger raised. Please do sequel
FairTaxGirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Please tell me you are going to continue this! This too hot and full of too many hot possibilities to end it here!
Rosey.PoseyR72 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Very good! Yes please continue the story!
Barb4psu chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Interesting start
wyominggal chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
You really need to continue this!
jwarden chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Geez great one shot but damn you can't just leave it at that!
rangergirl1234 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Ok...great story but you soooooooo can not leave it there. Please continue or write a sequel...or something! Anything. You can't just leave us hanging girl!