Reviews for Secret Letters
milagglad chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
lindo
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
My god this was so fucking hot! Holy shit...damn I wish I had the courage to walk up to a pretty lady and even try to flirt with her. Hell I'm to damn shy, fucking personality thing. I make friends easy, but suck ass at flirting due to shyness and inexperience. :/
Losa136 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Bella and Alice together. *feel nose run* is it a good story if my nose bleeds a little:3 *runs for a tissue* anyways love the story can't wait to read more by you.
Heyit'skellie chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This story is great! I loved every bit of it. I was so smutty and so hot!
LillyBGurl chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
HOT!

it makes me want to do that aaand i might have the girl, i just need the courage...
AnakinSmom chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Like I was telling Noc...that was super hawtt! And I never wanted a girl before this...Time for a cig and a glass of wine and I don't smoke either!

Emmett and Jasper make a cute couple too.

I hope you are considering more fem slash soon!

Just didn't like naming the ex-boyfriend Edward. I think James would have been a much better fit!
MetalChick1769 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Oh my fuck. Sexy ass piercings! This wad completly amazing.

-MetalChick
WitchyVampireGirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Aww beautiful story,... the inspiration? ;)
Nvrbnbitten chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Yum!
Nickeyd26 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Well aren't you a couple of dirty girls! Very hot ladies! Love it as a one-shot! Good call. This makes me want to kiss a girl...maybe both sets of lips. ;)
twimummy chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
SOOOO HOT! I loved it! Any chance
MyTwiDreams chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Oh I liked this a lot. The switching between two POV is something that I don't like usually but it worked well for this story. Thanks for posting it
pattie g chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Ok just read this twice. The more I read it the hotter it gets. This is my first fem slash and it was pretty hot. Also it was the first story I read that Edward was the one who is the abuser and not James. I hope you and Noc write more stuff together.
KRYork chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Holy shit honey! That... That was fucking amazing, you too did a great job... I have to tell yeah I thought that it was interesting that you ladies chose Edward as the boyfriend.. I found that harder to take than if you had made him, say James or Jake...I didn't now how to process it at first... But I then when he acted like an ass hit her and brought up her mother... It pulled a trigger... I wanted to reach into my phone, pull him out and Fuck'n hurt his ass myself...I had a little boy tell me once that my family would never like anyone better than they liked him...lol sadly my mother stood up for him when I kicked him out for the third time, oh and asked me if it was ok to get him a Christmas gift for him! Until I shared what an ass he had been to me and treated me so poorly... Needless to say I married a Man! One that adores me and treats me like a princess... Thank god for good men and woman!

Xoxo

K

Ps. Take care of her... She's a better person than she thinks *wink*
Bec Rose chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
You know I love this, read it five times now, love it more every time I read it. Kind of jealous I wasn't in the doc as you two were writing it, I have a feeling it would have been very hot!

Love it, love you