Reviews for Every Detective Has Their Shadow
Hopeful chapter 8 . 4/5
Pleas update!
I have been waiting 4 a new chapter 4 a looooong time!
ivan0061509 chapter 8 . 3/20
Oh I hope you make an update soon then this story is really good
Bloodzone15 chapter 3 . 2/22
Will he ever tell Miwako that his from another world?
Loverswanttohate chapter 8 . 1/13
This is Just a suggestionbut in stead of mouri goinginto as muche detailas he did he just say naruto was abuse and that and do something that forces conan and naruto to reveal eachothers secrets to each other.
jadenstark511 chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
Do your best don't give up where here foryou
Guest chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
Bwahahahaha! That omake was great!

I like the fact that, unlike Conan, Naruto is able to show his prowess in public without looking like he is trying to up stage the 'great detective mouri!'
Sekirei no 109 chapter 8 . 10/25/2015
I have to admit that this is one of the best fic in detective Conan.
gohan472 chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
I just wanted to say, I absolutely love your story. It has a great storyline thus far and it has a lot of potential. It is probably the best Naruto/Detective Conan crossover ever. I will always be a fan of this fic, and when you update it. I will read each chapter that comes next. I understand how life can get in the way of things, I do hope you can continue to write. Keep up the great wo K, I hope everything is working out for you.
minerbbi chapter 8 . 8/28/2015
If you are still continuing this story are you possibly considering on putting kaito in some scenes too?
Aurelius-sama chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
I completely understand the whole pace yourself thing but isn't it a little to long of a pause to even remember where the story is going. At this point you might as well abandon it or maybe put it up for adoption and let someone else finish it. Such a good story shouldn't be left to rot like this.
smarcelsmail chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
can you please update thisstory please please please
Cool naru chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
Oh I'm addicted
IM SO LOVE WITH HAIBARA/NARUTO pairing
And you write it full detail that lead my imaginary ideas .. Obviously I absolutely love your fiction
Can you continue...
I read it about 6 times already
PLEASE... I HELP YOU IF YOU WANT
anonymous chapter 8 . 5/22/2015
Please update this story when you get the chance.
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I want to offer some help. I have encounter a site which has what appear the entire Detective Conan/Case Closed anime series (over 700 episodes) and what appear to be 10 movies. Its completely free to watch and there is no lag time and imaging of the videos are some of the best I ever seen, personally its better than watching it from a DVD because of how good it is. The site in question is KissAnime.
anonymous chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
I really think that you are a great author so I am glad to hear I can't wait to see what happens next I impatiently await your return to this fic.