Reviews for Every Detective Has Their Shadow
SnowyLuna chapter 7 . 1/12
OMG! I love this story so much! This was such a good chapter! I look forward to the next chapter! Keep up the good work author-sama~ xoxo
Anthony00 chapter 7 . 12/21/2017
nice fict
DNA2337 chapter 7 . 11/17/2017
Hope u update soon
Junghorus chapter 7 . 10/9/2017
I like it, you one of the first who dabbled in this section!
agrave chapter 7 . 10/2/2017
Nice story so far, keep it up!
toile grant chapter 7 . 8/13/2017
good
Perseus D. Uzumaki chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
if someone adopts this plz tell us hopefully they continue the story just like you would've.
biohazzard777 chapter 7 . 7/25/2017
Thank you for the read if u ever get the inspiration to continue this fic please do but highly unlikely sadly u had a really original fic going on. At least that is my opinion on it.
Drakon45 chapter 7 . 7/25/2017
I know the series is long. But like so many you can write your own conclusion. That is the beauty of fanfiction. If you needed help you should have asked a fan of detective conan. That is what the reviews are for. So sorry but you have violated your own promise.
Gamelover41592 chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
let me know if anyone decides to continue this
I didn'tdoityoucan'tproveit chapter 8 . 7/25/2017
Looks to me like you've given up on this story, at this point why not just let someone,not me, adopt it. So you've effectively been caught up in the "real world" for 3 years, you thought you could sometimes spare time, but found that life dosen't always follow expectations, that's no reason to let loyal readers suffer with empty promises.
ThreshColten chapter 8 . 6/29/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
otsutsuki ace chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
CONTINUE THIS STORY !
otsutsuki ace chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Dude why the f**k aren't you updating this story is too good to let it unfinished like that. At the very least let someone adopt it PLEASE T-T
Guest chapter 8 . 5/9/2017
Come back and update this wonderful story I want to now what happens next.