Reviews for Every Detective Has Their Shadow
smarcelsmail chapter 7 . 6/8
can you please update thisstory please please please
Cool naru chapter 8 . 6/8
Oh I'm addicted
IM SO LOVE WITH HAIBARA/NARUTO pairing
And you write it full detail that lead my imaginary ideas .. Obviously I absolutely love your fiction
Can you continue...
I read it about 6 times already
PLEASE... I HELP YOU IF YOU WANT
anonymous chapter 8 . 5/22
Please update this story when you get the chance.
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 5/11
I want to offer some help. I have encounter a site which has what appear the entire Detective Conan/Case Closed anime series (over 700 episodes) and what appear to be 10 movies. Its completely free to watch and there is no lag time and imaging of the videos are some of the best I ever seen, personally its better than watching it from a DVD because of how good it is. The site in question is KissAnime.
anonymous chapter 8 . 5/11
I really think that you are a great author so I am glad to hear I can't wait to see what happens next I impatiently await your return to this fic.
kyuubilord1 chapter 8 . 4/7
I hope for an update from this fanfiction. I know that life can get in between things and sacrifices have to be made I hope you update soon anyway
bartel chapter 8 . 3/23
When will this beautiful work of art be updated.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 3/20
The interesting thing about all of this that even the lowest setting in chakra he can kick or punch harder than most normal Humans because in sheer power he can easily overpower adults when he starts getting older.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 3/20
I am a fan of the Conan series, and I can't never understand why the series as long as it has been running why Conan hasn't regained his full size as a teenager. I do want to see though if Naruto can reach his normal size because I want to see if he is a normal child or something else in the story.

I want to know about Ai because I don't know too much about her because in the canon she was interested in Conan, and I want to see how Conan interacts with Naruto.
Reza-kun chapter 1 . 3/14
wow so cool I like your story
please update your story
Majin No Konoha chapter 8 . 2/25
Hi I have been reading many fics and I really liked this story of yours. I really liked how you added Naruto in the plot thus making the chapters more interesting along with adding a funny taste to it. I just wanted to request that you keep posting the new chapters as I really liked your style of story writing. Eagerly awaiting your next update on Every Detective Has Their Shadow.
Regards,
Majin no Konoha
bao-earthdragon chapter 2 . 2/14
Perhaps you should edit this story completely after you are done with frozen seas, because it is clear, that you came a long way in your writing skills since you have written this. While the idea is nice and you can see the potential of this story, there is also the fact, that it carries many mistakes and is a bit... it carries the air of a very early story, whose language is not as developed as that of the later stories. As it is not finished at this time, there is no reason to not edit it completely before you will continue it.
But as I said earlier, it is a good idea :)
I espiacially like the idea of a Naruto that takes his ninja education and skills to solve cases, that are in most cases done with similar skills ;)
Takes looking underneath the underneath to a whole other level
Keep fighting, don't give up.
coyote16abel chapter 8 . 2/3
well I hope you update this soon since this such a great story also i can't wait for naruto and conan to go up against kaito kid.
Bijuu vs jinchuuriki chapter 1 . 1/28
somebody call 911 to search this guy and ask him to continue this amazing story as soob as posibble!