Reviews for The Ikebukoro Dating Files
yukikosnow139 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Awe so cute!
The Queen of Fairyland chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Reply to the-wolf-with-big-eyes:
Sure. I will try my best, but no telling how this will turn out. I'll try to have it done by Valentine's Day. Thanks for the review!
-The Queen of Darkness and Evil
mountain ash chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I will be very interested to see how you continue this. When you run out of couples that you like, will you stop, write up more dates, or make up new couples like mikado/saburo?

Keep going with this!
the-wolf-with-big-eyes chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Hey, you're doing pretty good for someone who just joined the site. So, I have a request.

Now I know some authors don't like these, and you might not like the idea or the principle of writing based on what someone else wants, but I thought it was worth a try.

Could you write a Durarara! fic where Celty and Shinra try to get Izaya and Shizuo together in time for Valentine's Day? I know it's probably pretty cheesy, but it seems like it would be funny to see all the things those two would try behind Shizu-chan and Iza-Iza's backs. Hey, you could even get Erika in on the action.

You're pretty good for someone who's just gotten their account. You write good humor and you're much better about using things like similes than most people on this site, so I thought you would be a good person to ask. What ever you come up with is bound to be good.

the-wolf-with-big-eyes