Reviews for Rubicon
BigMommaT chapter 30 . 7/15/2014
Always love revisiting this story. . .even for the umpteenth time.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/20/2013
Heartstopping action and lovely moments between Matt and Kitty. Thank you.
Glow1012 chapter 30 . 12/4/2012
Great story! Adventure, romance, drama...all components of a great story! This had a real different twist and I like the idea of using both POVs. It really soaked me into the story. I liked it so much! Thank you for sharing your gift with us!
lostcowgirl chapter 30 . 4/13/2012
Heidi,

Another great story. It may be just me, but I see some follow-up stories when and if Matt and Kitty return to Rubicon. Who took over for Ferd at the Trail's End? What did Matt do to make sure all those wanted posters on Kitty were withdrawn? Did Parm's daughters ever fully accept Flossie? Those are just a few and if you get some new story ideas from that, great.

Elaine
JudithH chapter 30 . 4/12/2012
As others have said - thank you for this wonderful story!
sonya c chapter 30 . 4/12/2012
I enjoyed this story do very much. I'm going to miss it:) thank you do much for sharing it with us
LadyofDodge chapter 30 . 4/11/2012
I'm glad it was a cold day here so I could stay inside and read these excellent chapters as they came rolling in.

"Matt leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her in a bear hug. I heard the words he whispered for her ears. "He's still there you know, he always will be..." And who thinks Matt Dillon isn't deep?

A most excellent and enjoyable story, Heidi! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Suzanne
mahc chapter 30 . 4/11/2012
You finished quicker than I could respond! A grand adventure for our young couple. I enjoyed seeing their relationship deepen as well as the model that Gabe and Gin gave them. Love the last few chapters, especially, with the suspense, action, angst, romance, and h/c. What more could you want?

Now...Matt and Sydney have been sad for a while. Maybe they are due some happiness soon? Hmm? :)

MAHC
SingerMe chapter 30 . 4/11/2012
This ended as all great stories do, with tears and smiles and Matt and Kitty together. Thank you for a wonderful story.
SingerMe chapter 25 . 4/10/2012
Everytime I think this just can't get any better or more exciting it does. Great job.
tengland2 chapter 24 . 4/10/2012
Matt and Sam must be the only ones who know that Kitty's been dealing cards since they took her off "recipe feeding". And she admits she knows men, their behavior around each other and different types of women. Spencer is in for one heck of a ride if she starts playing/dealing. :D
tengland2 chapter 23 . 4/10/2012
Nicely done. Liked the explination of Gin, her family and that of Gabe and the rest of the spencers. Hope the aim was good.
tengland2 chapter 22 . 4/10/2012
One more bump on Matt Dillios' head isn't really going to matter. Still hurts and he's still stubborn. Gabe doesn't seem to happy about things, especially a US Marshall. Big as he is Matt can be good at sneaking around things.
tengland2 chapter 21 . 4/10/2012
Atleast she's getting some attention and the boy trick has worked to a certain extent. Should be interesting as to what is going to happen in this "hornet's nest".
SingerMe chapter 21 . 4/9/2012
This just keeps getting better, can't wait to see how you get Gin and Kitty out of this.