Reviews for Being Spencer
Tigger4eva97 chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
Please continue
aspiegiraffe chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
so cute i wish it got finished
RoseLaurel chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
Aww... this is... sad... emotional... adorable... so many things, and I love it to bits :D Can't wait to read on!
Stormyskies89 chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon! PLEASE!
megawords19 chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Sorry I'm only reviewing this story for the first time now. I like this story and I think you write an anxious Spencer vary well. The thing is that I do think that the team should really be confronted about their Bullying of Spencer BY Spencer. Reid does confront them which gives this story a vary nice twist which I have not read before. That said, I feel every time those confrontations makes Reid have a panic attack it takes the power out of his honest words. Reid needs to be able to confront the team about their Bullying ,their constant and really bad behavior, both in your story and on the show, without fleeing. Hotch needs to stop having to rearticulate everything Reid is trying to say. Maybe all that comes later in the story.

BTW I also find it interesting and creepy how a lot of the nice things Hotch does for Reid can be read as steps in a manipulative plan,it makes me uneasy about Hotch in this story which adds an unexpected twist to the fic. Anyway these are my thoughts and feelings about the story. Thank you for writing this story. YOU are a really good writer, keep it up!
annalynnesavatar chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
Is there going to be more? I very much hope so, I like this story :)
NathanRose chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
I really like this story. Please update soon.
Suezanne chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
yay for Spencer
maryhell chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
nice one spencer - wuhooooo.
ShelLaura chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
This was so sweet and hot. I loved how shy Spencer was
Suezanne chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
well at least he's talking now
maryhell chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
Sensual and HOT, nicely done.
omgnotagain chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
These chapters were great and i understand wanting and needing someone to confort you, yes Hotch was there for him but did you just get out of the subject. The reason for this story was to have Spencer confront the team about their behavier toward him. i mean it great he has support from Hotch who never did or said anything wrong about him. but that still does not change the fact that everyone else were just mean.
bb chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
This was so intense and sad but a great story! Aaron and Spencer really need each other. :3
maryhell chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
OMG WOW WOW WOW. What an awesome 2 chapters. I love an author that isn't afraid to take it that extra step.

I think it was brilliant of Hotch to do what he did, I love him for it. It was just what Reid needed to break him out of the whirlpool he was in.

Fantastic.