Reviews for Peaches, Puzzles, and Problems
CheshireKat13 chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
Just cause Raph is my favorite character, I might actually vote him to be king or president. But I absolutely love this fic so far and I'm trying to read as much as I can cause you are an amazing author. I can see a bit of for shadowing with the puzzles but I can't see how ur will play out, which I love. Anyway, sorry for the long review. Bye now. -
Melodist chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
I apologize for not reviewing every chapter, but I keep forgetting and just moving on to the next one! Apologies! I'm enjoying this very much so far. Well done!
Shahrezad1 chapter 26 . 7/8/2014
THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED! :D And I am SO looking forward to reading "Marriage, Murder, and Mayhem." (Kudos for the alliteration. ;) )

Of course, now it's 3:30 in the morning, so I should probably head off to bed. XD Thank you for a brilliant, incredibly creative adventure.
Shahrezad1 chapter 16 . 7/8/2014
This chapter was absolutely fantastic. A culmination of everything that they've tiptoed around and tried to ignore, and it was just written to perfection. Especially the fact that, out of everything, Donny steps back. It's the logical option according to his brain, it's an in-character move, and from the POV of the chaos which is the Turtles' lives, it's what's best for both of them.

Because making a relationship work between a giant mutant vigilante turtle is going to be hard.

Those authors which press a magic button and-voila, hey one of the Turtles has a relationship with a girl and isn't it fine and dandy, don't understand that THIS is the kind of scenario every romantic interest should be facing.

It's the same scenario in the Gargoyles fandom-Elisa and Goliath had a cross-species relationship, and it nearly broke them. The same thing goes for this situation, and you've written it out brilliantly.

We want them to get together-we've been rooting for it since the beginning and we're pretty sure that they can work things out, but Donny needs to get to that point, too. And it's going to make for one heck of a story arc (which I'm totally going to stay up even later to read. Muahaha).

But two thumbs up for Irma being stronger than her heartbreak, though. She's so upbeat that I forgot that she's dealt with trauma, so that bit at the end was like being hit over the head with the baseball bat of truth. Excellent work with that sudden fierceness-I can't even begin to explain how much I adore you for it. :D
Shahrezad1 chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
I do believe that your interpretation of "Irma meets the Turtles for the first time" is probably the most amusing and accurate portrayal of the experience that I have ever read. Also, it is the most similar to how I would have reacted in the same situation. XD So...kudos! :D I really enjoyed this chapter, and Irma was all kinds of wonderful and hilarious. ;)
Guest chapter 26 . 7/6/2014
Jeannette Hetfield chapter 26 . 7/5/2014
Woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Been waiting for this forever! :-)
JH24 chapter 26 . 7/5/2014
Nice, reading your announcement made me smile. "Peaches, Puzzles and Problems" was an amazing story and I really enjoyed from beginning to end.

My apologies for leaving when you were about to post the final chapters and for waiting so long before I commented on them. I hope you saw my reviews/comments on the last chapters of your story last year.

"Marriage, Murder and Mayhem." Oh dear. ;)

Really looking forward to it.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
Ya my little bro had to get dissolvable stitches in the back of his head when he cut it open on a waterslide. He slipped and fell and that's why they tell you not to run at waterparks or pools. He found them itchy too, but being as young as he was...he didn't not scratch them.
JH24 chapter 25 . 9/24/2013
What a nice and beautiful epilogue. I really loved how you gave closure to this story. I've finished reading it, and I can't help sitting in my chair and smiling happily. Such a satisfying and heartwarming ending.

Splinter calling Irma her daughter, Casey proposing to April, Irma planting the peach seed again, and than the final scene with Donatello and Irma together. I loved that moment, after all they have been through together, they really deserve this happiness. And the last sentence was a perfect closure.

Thank you again for sharing and writing this fantastic story. I really enjoyed, i really loved every moment of it. You've done such an amazing and great job.
JH24 chapter 24 . 9/24/2013
Wow, I can't believe it's almost over now. This has been such an amazing rollercoaster ride.

This chapter was fantastic and my newest favorite in your awesome fanfic. The first scene was breathtaking and heartbreaking. Donatello becoming more desperate, begging Irma to stay awake, telling her how sorry he is for everything, how it was all his fault... You could really feel his pain and regret, such an intense scene.

It seems Ken is dead. A violent end for a violent and evil but amazing villain. In the end, he brought it all on himself. That was a very intense moment. Ken lying motionlessly on the floor, Raph standing above him, hands covered in blood and weeping softly. I could really see it before my eyes.

Leonardo's scene was heartbreaking as well, the feeling that he had failed as a leader, that he had failed to protect Irma, that this had been his fault. You could really feel his regret and pain,

The next scene gave me a feeling of relief and hope. How they applied the mixture on Irma's wound, how they all had moments of fear when they thought Irma wouldn't make it. And then suddenly Irma woke up again, I loved that the moment that followed between Don and Irma. Such a sweet and heartwarming scene.

The second half of this chapter was also amazingly done. Loved that brief exchange between Leo, Casey and Raph.

"Oh, shut up, Raph!"

I really enjoyed the interactions and banter between Irma and the turtles in the van. And the scene with Leo and Karai was a very nice touch.

"Thank you, Karai".

Leo's words and Karai's reaction made me smile. And the final two paragraphs gave a beautiful closure to one truly amazing story. I really loved it. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us all. I can't wait to read the epilogue.
JH24 chapter 23 . 9/24/2013
Wow, what a chapter, what a chapter. So much has happened, and then the ending...

First, I really loved the description of the "Peach" inside the box. So beautifully written, so rich and detailed. Almost as if Irma was looking at a piece of paradise itself.

I also liked those little glimpses you gave from Donatello, showing his thoughts and feelings as he and his brothers slowly moved deeper into the building. Showing his regret and anger as he saw the video's of Irma and what her stay there had done to her. I really liked how Don could hear on one of the video's how Irma was defending him, how she told Ken he was nothing compared with Donatello, how Don was so much more than him. That was such a strong scene and at that moment I could really feel Donatello's pain and anger.

The scene where Irma tried to escape from her guard was really intense. I could really feel her fear, the feeling when you know you're going to die, the feeling you know that if you can't escape it's over. I was on the edge of my seat, and was relieved that Irma was able to escape and wound her attacker. Donatello is now so close by, if she can only hold a little longer...

Oh no...Ken, you monster! My mouth fell open at that moment, I could not process what happened. That was such a twist. I was dreading Ken was about to do something horrible but right at the moment Irma heard Don's voice...

I liked how you let the battle happen against Ken off-screen, leaving it to the imagination of the readers. The next scene was heartbreaking. Irma saying she thought they would have forgotten about her was so sad, You've showed the scene so well. The desperation of the turtles as they tried to help Irma, Donatello holding Irma closely, he and his brothers trying to comfort her, Don saying how sorry he is and that he'll take care off her. A very intense scene, with such pure and real emotions. Beautifully written.

Irma and Don are finally together again, but not in the way they both would have imagined. This was an amazing chapter, and I can't wait to find out what'll happen next.
JH24 chapter 22 . 9/24/2013
Wow, what a chapter. Poor, poor Irma. She already has gone through so much and now she has to endure this as well. However, I can't help feeling proud at how she's carrying herself, despite everything she isn't giving in to despair, even though she feels she's lost everyone she cared for.

O, how much I hate Ken. (Which is a good thing) You've written him perfectly, he is an amazing villain. Not only does he hold Irma prisoner, he taunts her by saying all her friends and her family hate her. (Mentioning Donatello was a real low blow), doesn't hesitate to let her be beaten and in the end even dares to propose to her, although likely wanting her to be his "sex" slave.

I can't tell you how satisfying it felt when Irma landed a blow on him, even if she had to pay dearly for it.

It was a great chapter, and very interesting to see these events through Irma's eyes. I really hope someone will come for her soon, because knowing Ken he won't hesitate to kill her when the time comes.

Very well written. I really enjoyed reading it. Awesome work!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/11/2013
I love it! I love it so much! please write more IrmaXDonatello! they are so cute!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/10/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVED THIS SOOOOO MUCH! BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ!