Reviews for Daily Affirmations
3c cullen chapter 20 . 5/29/2012
Just discovered this story today and already I am hooked. Cannot wait for more.
TJE chapter 19 . 5/26/2012
Thank you.

Now. E & A need to make things right with them.

What can i say? B&J are great, but we all know who they both belong with. Though, not saying these two shouldn't continue having their fun for a while. ;)
TJE chapter 18 . 5/26/2012
TJE chapter 17 . 5/26/2012
seriously they can't let those two get to them
TJE chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
B & J better get a chance to hook up. It's not fait esp if they end up back with E & A that those two got to screw around and they were just miserable the whole time. JS
TJE chapter 15 . 5/26/2012
Happy (belated) anniversary.

TJE chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
*whew* glad Em is still goofily lovable
TJE chapter 13 . 5/26/2012
I hope I won't hate Em.
TJE chapter 12 . 5/26/2012

TJE chapter 11 . 5/26/2012
This was a really good chapter. :) I get a kick out of E's protest to B & J (okay that just made me mentally giggle inappropriately) spending the night together when he's been screwing around; "it's okay for me but not you" thing. Men.

My head is being nasty, so be warned, I'm planning to review as I continue to read for as long as it will let me, but I won't say much; even thinking hurts.

i.luv.twilight2 chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
That's how Edward left her? What a cold hearted asshat! Barney in your dreams is as scary as a clown. Ick.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
Charlie certainly knows how to make an entrance! Loved it.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
The twin marriage theory you have seems pretty spot on to me. My ex was a twin and as soon as his twin sister tossed her husband to the curve he magically decided he no longer wanted to be married as well. Ugh!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I remember being as a child watching SNL and the Stuart Smiley skits. Wow I feel old.

Great story!
ReluctantRomantic chapter 19 . 5/24/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed the last few chapters, crazy week.

I love how sweet these two are together, and Bella's thoughts at the end of what could have been. But, they have right now - regardless of how it develops in the long term even.

Bella's awareness of 'turning into Edward' a few chapters back gave us such insight into the integrity of her character. I have to admit that I myself found her retort to him very satisfying. I also like how she resolved it though.

Thank you!