Reviews for Daily Affirmations
TJE chapter 11 . 5/26/2012
This was a really good chapter. :) I get a kick out of E's protest to B & J (okay that just made me mentally giggle inappropriately) spending the night together when he's been screwing around; "it's okay for me but not you" thing. Men.

My head is being nasty, so be warned, I'm planning to review as I continue to read for as long as it will let me, but I won't say much; even thinking hurts.

i.luv.twilight2 chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
That's how Edward left her? What a cold hearted asshat! Barney in your dreams is as scary as a clown. Ick.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
Charlie certainly knows how to make an entrance! Loved it.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
The twin marriage theory you have seems pretty spot on to me. My ex was a twin and as soon as his twin sister tossed her husband to the curve he magically decided he no longer wanted to be married as well. Ugh!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I remember being as a child watching SNL and the Stuart Smiley skits. Wow I feel old.

Great story!
ReluctantRomantic chapter 19 . 5/24/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed the last few chapters, crazy week.

I love how sweet these two are together, and Bella's thoughts at the end of what could have been. But, they have right now - regardless of how it develops in the long term even.

Bella's awareness of 'turning into Edward' a few chapters back gave us such insight into the integrity of her character. I have to admit that I myself found her retort to him very satisfying. I also like how she resolved it though.

Thank you!
stormy315 chapter 19 . 5/24/2012
great this the calm before the storm? cant wait...
WhatIfThingsWereDifferent chapter 19 . 5/24/2012
You did awesome!

I knew you would ;)
WhatIfThingsWereDifferent chapter 18 . 5/23/2012
Um? What?

Is this a Bella jasper story?

Goodness I love it :)
stormy315 chapter 18 . 5/23/2012
great chapter...jasper was in love with bella? interesting...also that edward divorced her before she would leave him. that could be true...cant wait for more...
Kgunter34 chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
He deserved that and much more. Great chapter.
sujari6 chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
Edward and Alice seem to have a very peculiar idea of what's going on.
WhatIfThingsWereDifferent chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
Why did they leave?
stormy315 chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
great chapter...alice and edward decided on the divorce and left edward and bella. why are they so determined to tear jasper and bella apart? cant wait for more...
RubyDee chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
When it rains it pours. A puppy can be trained. However, a cat takes great pride in training his people. I can't imagine he is very happy that a new puppy has been brought into his domain. Bella beware.
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »